Checkatrade Trophy Group (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Does it really matter how local they are to us? They have to do the traveling not vice versa, and I don't think too many u21 teams will take fans to these games. I'm more concerned that somehow after the draw we still don't know which of FGR and Cheltenham we have at home (if not both), all a bit of a shambles.

rob9872

Do their U21 side play at The Emirates? I never got to the cup game a few years back so might be tempted - not a lot could tempt me to an away Checkatrade game before the regional final :)

Liquid Gold

Any preference on which one's at home? I'd like FGR away, might even take a day off work to get slightly sozzled in the nice village

Sky Blue Harry H

Do their U21 side play at The Emirates? I never got to the cup game a few years back so might be tempted - not a lot could tempt me to an away Checkatrade game before the regional final :)
Half price beer and you'd travel to Trakia Plovdiv away !

chiefdave

The U21 sides play all their games away. Presumably to avoid ridiculously low attendances.

chiefdave

Except we won away at Swansea the other year (penalties?) IIRC
Think you're on about the later rounds. Although in the first year with academies they did play one game at home each in the group stage. Only two of them managed crowds of over 1K and some were under 500.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I hope Cheltenham is away so I can go in the away end,As I got chucked out the home end last season!!:wtf:

Nick

Administrator
I wonder how seriously Robins will take it this year, we have a big enough squad as it stands to put out a not too bad League 2 Level team I don't think while giving the main players a bit of a rest.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Kinda hope we get Cheltenham away. I should be able to manage that one! Won't be too far for me to travel.

Users who are viewing this thread