Checkatrade Final (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

The inquest has started as to why they were so quiet today...lol

Lads fans today

Today? The odd thing is that they have a great home and away following in terms of bodies, yet home or away always seem to lack any sustained passion.

Gint11

Yep, at least they’ve got another reason to do a seasonal DVD....’The year we got to Wembley and lost whereas covuntree won’

Defo tears again

block16

Sunderland brought good numbers but were quiet at the Ricoh. Pompey brought far less later that week and were the best support at the Ricoh this season. Overall glad to see Sunderland had a shit weekend bunch of freaks

usskyblue

Sunderland

giphy.gif

skyblue025

To be honest I don't care. I don't hate Sunderland and 99% of their fans don't hate us. Just the odd bitter few.

Well done to Pompey, it's always nice to get a pot in the cupboard.

fernandopartridge

Just having a read of the Sunderland forum, what a whiny set of entitled fuckers some are on there. Worse than us. The seeds of them wanting yet another new manager are currently being scattered on the Sunderland meadow.

Covstu

Just having a read of the Sunderland forum, what a whiny set of entitled fuckers some are on there. Worse than us. The seeds of them wanting yet another new manager are currently being scattered on the Sunderland meadow.
I never got this, big support big club mentality that some clubs like these, Newcastle, Leeds etc always bring. Little mans syndrome

Covstu

Had no idea it was on until now. Is this how much other people gave a fuck when we won it? ha ha
We got some shit for taking that many, we were all supposed to be protesting the cup etc then everyone seems to be patting these two clubs for bringing this many? Fecking double standards!

fernandopartridge

I never got this, big support big club mentality that some clubs like these, Newcastle, Leeds etc always bring. Little mans syndrome
Leeds I can understand to an extent, they're genuinely a big club with wide support still but the north east set no way.

OffenhamSkyBlue

(Edited after reflecting on CvD's comment) Sure, our attendance record for the EFL Trophy at the new Wembley was broken yesterday, but if Oxford had been able to bring more, ours would have been close to what they had.

Last edited:

skyblueinBaku

The inquest has started as to why they were so quiet today...lol

Lads fans today
I notice that one poster accuses the Pompey fans of having a chip on their shoulder. Pot, kettle, black springs to mind!

Bumberclart

A bit of fun at The Stadium of Light.

"Checkatrade winners, you'll never sing that"

Gint11

I’ve read the classic ‘tin pot cup anyway’ line ha ha

SkyBlueDom26

Haha when scumberland lose its brilliant, especially in a cup final!! Can't wait till we win 3-0 next week and fuck up there auto push

no_loyalty

They obviously wanted to do the league and cup double without losing a single game.

Warwickhunt

See if you can get the DVD from eBay, Amazon or the club shop
WASPs are giving out DVDs of the CCFC checkatrade with their free tickets to try and boost the crowd for the Worcester game LOL!:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Users who are viewing this thread