Chavs, “road men” (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I have had enough of fuckers who think its “hard” to walk around and look for trouble, Im sorry if no one gives a shit but personally Im fed up I see them everywhere in there puffer jackets, speaking like an absolute tool “fam, blood swear down still”. Again apologies if no one gives two fucks just had enough of it!

Tommo1993

The term ‘road man’ always made me laugh. You’ve just made yourself sound like a pikey or something. Strange attempt at reintroducing bowl cuts too. Who did that to your head?!

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Road man comin on a mad ting
I think you have killed me…

giphy.gif

clint van damme

The term ‘road man’ always made me laugh. You’ve just made yourself sound like a pikey or something. Strange attempt at reintroducing bowl cuts too. Who did that to your head?!

The term 'pike's always made me laugh. You've just made yourself sound like a roadman or something!

In all seriousness, remember a few years ago getting a call from the school, my son had been in a fight because someone called him a sideman, I didn't have a fucking clue what was going on.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

The term 'pike's always made me laugh. You've just made yourself sound like a roadman or something!

In all seriousness, remember a few years ago getting a call from the school, my son had been in a fight because someone called him a sideman, I didn't have a fucking clue what was going on.
How is that an insult, I dont even understand time for a quick google search

edit:
75E5BE46-438F-4F7F-9D11-D8ACE80D8D6D.jpeg

clint van damme

How is that an insult, I dont even understand time for a quick google search

think it's someone who thinks he's a roadman and tries to hand around with them.
Wasn't too happy about getting a call from the school over it to be honest. I always told him to stand up for himself but that's not really what I considered to be something worth rowing over!

EDIT - The musician related description is its original meaning, that's where the insult originated from.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Reminds of that Lenny Henry sketch where he's having a conversation with someone in some sort of Caribbean patois and at the end in a West Country accent goes "No, I can't do this! I haven't got the faintest idea what you're talking about!"

Sick Boy

Got on a train at Birmingham International the other day and there were a few on their speaking in their fake accents, then ones mum called him and he was suddenly speaking in a Midland’s accent hahaha.

Nick

Administrator
Got on a train at Birmingham International the other day and there were a few on their speaking in their fake accents, then ones mum called him and he was suddenly speaking in a Midland’s accent hahaha.
Is ittt?
Stilllllllll

Brighton Sky Blue

think it's someone who thinks he's a roadman and tries to hand around with them.
Wasn't too happy about getting a call from the school over it to be honest. I always told him to stand up for himself but that's not really what I considered to be something worth rowing over!

EDIT - The musician related description is its original meaning, that's where the insult originated from.

You’ve just described Ben Mitchell on EastEnders

Tea & Busquets

me n mandem gonna shank yous up run me your crepes they’re mine now wasteman.

(Road man mugging someone for their trainers pretty sure i’ve fucked the words but it’s a hard dialect in my defense)

Bonus: That gyal a piff ting (Pretty woman)

shmmeee

me n mandem gonna shank yous up run me your crepes they’re mine now wasteman.

(Road man mugging someone for their trainers pretty sure i’ve fucked the words but it’s a hard dialect in my defense)

Bonus: That gyal a piff ting (Pretty woman)

Why are trainers pancakes?

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread