Match Thread Charlton Athletic vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 6th Oct (1 Viewer)

Hasnt Camwell been on the bench for the U23 with the new lad McCallum preferred?

Camwell came off the bench for last 20 last Friday. A few of the regular lads were rested that game due to playing in the Birmingham Senior Cup on Wednesday night. Played 90 mins on Wednesday left of a back 3 so I don't see him being involved tomorrow unless he's on the bench.

Nick

Administrator
Camwell came off the bench for last 20 last Friday. A few of the regular lads were rested that game due to playing in the Birmingham Senior Cup on Wednesday night. Played 90 mins on Wednesday left of a back 3 so I don't see him being involved tomorrow unless he's on the bench.

Yeah, he seems to be mostly in a 3 as a central defender than a full back.

Gint11

Can’t see nothing other than a defeat here. Charlton hasn’t been a good ground for us recently and we’re not scoring goals....2-0

Yeah, he seems to be mostly in a 3 as a central defender than a full back.

Robins has said he needs to work on his defending a couple of times so I suspect that's why he's being played there. We already know what he can do going forward.

johnwillomagic

Hoping he recovers so going with this

Burge GK
Willis RB
Hyam CB
Davies CB
Sterling LB
Thomas LM
Bayliss RM (think he'll be more effective there than in the centre)
Doyle CM
Kelly CM
JCH ST
Chaplin ST

Subs: O'Brien, Thompson, Ogogo, Jones, Hiwula, Andreau, Bakayoko

clint van damme

I'll be looking out for you all from my Hotel window.
Will give you a Skybluearmy and a wave of my scalf.

I stayed in a hotel down there where the front rooms over look the river but the back ones look straight into a block of flats! Cant rember its name. Which one you in?

letsallsingtogether

Better wrap up boys weather down here pretty poor at the moment.

Hope it suits our boys 2-0 to us today.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

I stayed in a hotel down there where the front rooms over look the river but the back ones look straight into a block of flats! Cant rember its name. Which one you in?
I'm in the Double Tree Hilton on Canary Whalf waiting for the ferry to start so we can cross the river.
Yes we are overlooking the flats :(

Otis

I have my fingers crossed and am hoping that Charlton aren't at all athletic this afternoon.

Covstu

This is never a happy hunting ground for us and I cannot see it changing. 2-0 defeat today

pusbccfc

This boat not going well. No free bar. Seems like they've fucked over Cov fans.

Mucca Mad Boys

Really want us to win today, these 15hr shifts are killing me right now.

Alas, I can see us getting beat soundly today, brain says 3-1 loss, heart says 1-1 draw.

stevefloyd

Well i have paid me fiver to watch it online and have to sit in a bar trying to force beers down my neck

Users who are viewing this thread