Match Thread Charlton Athletic vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 6th Oct (2 Viewers)

Grendel

well at least this week Robinss is making a change with some time for it to work. Really so annoyed by JCH all the attributes but such a dreadful attitude. Needs to be given a real kick up the backside !

I think other managers would get better out of some of these players

Grendel

I only said he has won more headers..

Great - the problem is when clarke Harris is having a poor gane there are no serious options - what possessed him to sign Bakayoko and Hiwula I can’t fathom

lifeskyblue

Feel sorry for bakayoko...if manager and captain continually have a go at you what does it do for your confidence. I’m not saying bakayoko a good buy but it does seem that the way he is being treated will mean we won’t get the best from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Great - the problem is when clarke Harris is having a poor gane there are no serious options - what possessed him to sign Bakayoko and Hiwula I can’t fathom

The issue is that we don't have Plan Bs for times like that. We have no actual plan going forward.

Grendel

JCH never has a bad game...

League 1 players are inconsistent. The fact that clarke Harris is the only player in the whole squad to score from open play and we are over a quarter through the season is a damning statistic

Gazolba

Would Ponticelli have missed the chances Chaplin is missing? Hmmm, I wonder .....

Nick

Administrator
They had a shot then, Taylor followed it in to make sure Burge couldn't spill it and if he did he had a tap in. It's basics like that we don't do.

Nick

Administrator
We have no killer instinct, we get the ball forward and everybody stands about. Players have 3 defenders around them and everyone doesnt know what to do. Nobody has a pop, so far it's another game without testing the keeper.

Grendel

Wish you were as optimistic with Biamou as you find a way to be with JCH...

Biamou would never score in this league - given he also had him fit and have him a stupid contract when he signed all these players in addition is another damning fact

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Only this guy remembers us having a shot

Johhny Blue

League 1 players are inconsistent. The fact that clarke Harris is the only player in the whole squad to score from open play and we are over a quarter through the season is a damning statistic
A worse stat is that one of our joint top scorers plays for Oxford

Grendel

Has Chaplin gone of the pitch?

Nick

Administrator
If the system isn't working, like for like changes won't help.

I'd take Thomas off for Andreu while he has a couple of players in front of him.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
Notice Bakayoko held the ball up and laid it off and made a run? Corner for us wasted by Doyle.

Users who are viewing this thread