Charlton: A Few Thoughts (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Have to disagree ... we have Baylis and thomas doing the dynamic forward stuff. Doyle plays the Mcallister role. Sits in midfield ,breaks up play, always finding space to make himself available and then very often finds a Good pass, moves it quickly (sometimes too quickly ...you can sometimes wait more Than a nano second before taking the free kick Michael!! ) and of course puts in a tackle now and then too ;)

Yeah he might have a bad one sometimes and those might become more regular as the season/s go on, so I’m Not quite sure if he is always first name on the team sheet, but he ain’t far off it!! Still a hugely iimortant player in the team and a vital cog in the sky blue wheel

I think if we’re being completely fair ‘very often finds a good pass’ is an exaggeration of epic proportion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Davies wouldn't have been playing if Hyam hadn't got injured recently, MR is going to a dilemma when they're all match fit.
Robins could play a back three, Willis, Davies ,Hyam, if he's brave enough and play Sterling and Mason as wing backs.

stevefloyd

Totally agree with your sentiment! In fact Andreu and Jones are similar in the fitness stakes
I seen Michael Owen speaking recently about his hamstring problems he said he really struggled to overcome the mental part saying his head was telling him where to run but not having the confidence to do it and playing within himself which took a massive edge off his game, it was quite interesting for a change instead of him boring the shite out of me

Users who are viewing this thread