Charity Boxing (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

My son was boxing last night at Ryton in a charity event. Last fight of the night and even though I say it myself it was a cracker. Ended up as a draw which I'd say was a fair decision. I'd reccomend anyone wishing to get fit and earn cash for charity to give it a go. And it's a great night out also with the crowd loving the action.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Glad you all enjoyed it and hope it made a lot of money but not for me I'm afraid.

Although I'm sure all safety precautions are taken I think there must be better ways to earn money that putting yourself at risk of head/brain injuries. Same reason I wouldn't go to a Charity Bang-Your-Head-Against-A-Brick-Wall event or Sponsored Self-Harm

bringbackrattles

Glad you all enjoyed it and hope it made a lot of money but not for me I'm afraid.

Although I'm sure all safety precautions are taken I think there must be better ways to earn money that putting yourself at risk of head/brain injuries. Same reason I wouldn't go to a Charity Bang-Your-Head-Against-A-Brick-Wall event or Sponsored Self-Harm
Yes safety taken seriously. I won't get dragged in to an argument about Boxing, personally I'm proud of my son, and will back his decision to box.

pastythegreat

My son was boxing last night at Ryton in a charity event. Last fight of the night and even though I say it myself it was a cracker. Ended up as a draw which I'd say was a fair decision. I'd reccomend anyone wishing to get fit and earn cash for charity to give it a go. And it's a great night out also with the crowd loving the action.
What song did he decide to walk out to in the end?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread