Chanting and Trouble (1 Viewer)

Jim

SSN and BBC have mentioned chanting against SISU and trouble in the crowd.

Wasnt at match, anyone know how heavy the anti-SISU chanting got and what the trouble was?

jabharty

They showed the pitch invader getting pinned by 2 fat stewards on Final Score. Feel sorry for the pitch invader.

Sutty

4 or 5 pitch invaders had some form of success. 2 after the first goal, and about 3 at the end.

Also a couple of people kicked out by stewards, not sure exactly why.

Walking Bird

Orange goon bottom of 15 got clocked a beauty. Missed the 2nd goal as i was watching that.

Skybluestu

I agree. Armed with banners that say "we would have been better off without your help sisu. Your no saviour, your a bunch a cunts and we all hope you die a slow painful death. Get your stuff and fuck off..... Cunts" bit abrupt I agree, bit to the point!!!!!!!

pusbccfc

Jesus on the pitch was the best ahahaha!

Nonleagueherewecome

Singular? Well that was impressive. Was it that guy who made the thread on here?

I thought that!

It was generally hilarious and the best part of the game-the bit where the guy dodged and taunted them was genius, as was the slow guy who lolloped along in front of the Tesco stand before sneaking off behind the goal without anyone chasing him at any point! Keystone Kops 2012, brilliant fun.

What I want to know is-if this was practised in pre-season at Nuneaton, why has it taken Team Pitch Invasion so bloody long to put it into action in a league game!

Nonleagueherewecome

I actually missed both the foul for the pen and the 2nd goal as I was looking to see what was going on in B15! Ah well, I'm lucky I guess.

LloydyCCFC

Get a proper job, get a prober job! We want our jesus back! :guitar2: Haahaa we might have lost but best day of the season so far, class in the corner :)

skablue

Spoke to Jesus briefly in the pub, he was thrown out and no further action to be taken.... The lucky bastard had a chance to be banned from the Ricoh but as a punishment they decided not to press charges!

ccfcdan

Getting my season ticket in singers corner next year, that way if the footies crap theres still plenty to entertain me!:slap:

Il Pirata

Spoke to Jesus briefly in the pub, he was thrown out and no further action to be taken.... The lucky bastard had a chance to be banned from the Ricoh but as a punishment they decided not to press charges!
I'm sure it's not the last we'll see of Jesus.

joemercersaces

The stewards were very lucky, it came really close to a major kick off, something thats been simmering all year since one of them hurled a SISU out banner to the floor in the first match and after the aggro with the police against Derby. A couple of lads resisted being ejected and a few more got on the pitch. Very tense stand off. When the corner sang 'stewards stewards start the wave' they had a chance to defuse the situation but hadn't the wit or personality (except one who raised his arms).

Blocks 15 and 16 are the soul of The Ricoh, I'll be there next year again. Luckily for me I also missed the second goal, the kicking off was far more entertaining and the lads who ran rings around the stewards on the pitch put more effort and passion in than half the team today.

Macca

I'll take my hat off to the lads in that corner. Really making it their own and showed more passion than the team all season. Stood up to the bullies today.

Have to say a mention for one or two stewards that I regularly see up there who are as good as gold. Always a word for my young lad who tells them we are rubbish every time he sees them and very friendly generally.

Users who are viewing this thread