Changing Rooms is back (1 Viewer)

Grendel

So lovely to see a time honoured classic is back - with old foppy Bowen looking as absurd as ever.

Lots of changing rooms on here as well

A rather dull and tired 1942 film entitled Ring of Steel has adopted COV as his change

A little bear from Nutwood is enjoying a bit of a slow poke

Now Barrows very own weapon of mass distraction - the Astute nuclear submarine has gone all canine

Dongle has more re-incarnations that Dr Who

Any more?

Perhaps we should all change ID and see who can spot who

wingy

My how Anna Ryder Richardson has changed and alas no Linda Barker.
I guess Anna would equate to All Points Bulliten on here.

Grendel

I can’t work out Tea and Bisquets so frustrating

harvey098

Pretty sure someone posted in glowing agreement with himself once, obviously forgetting to switch accounts and then when he got caught out, he said he was just talking about himself in third person. ;-). Disclaimer: It wasn’t Harvey.

Last edited:

Philosorapter

Should really only have one account on here. Dupes are boring.

usskyblue

So lovely to see a time honoured classic is back - with old foppy Bowen looking as absurd as ever.

Lots of changing rooms on here as well

A rather dull and tired 1942 film entitled Ring of Steel has adopted COV as his change

A little bear from Nutwood is enjoying a bit of a slow poke

Now Barrows very own weapon of mass distraction - the Astute nuclear submarine has gone all canine

Dongle has more re-incarnations that Dr Who

Any more?

Perhaps we should all change ID and see who can spot who

Cracking idea Ann 👍🏼

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Ann is genuine, she posts the same things on Facebook from I presume her husbands account

In real life I imagine Ann is that supporter who booed Wayne Andrews on live television when he came on against Barnsley, only for him to score a second later. Think Mickey Adams was in charge.

The player and opponent might be wrong, but I think you know which incident I mean. They used it on the preview reel for 'The Championship' when it was on ITV. Absolute Cringe.

rob9872

Always been me although some would probably rather I wasn't!

larry_david

In real life I imagine Ann is that supporter who booed Wayne Andrews on live television when he came on against Barnsley, only for him to score a second later. Think Mickey Adams was in charge.

The player and opponent might be wrong, but I think you know which incident I mean. They used it on the preview reel for 'The Championship' when it was on ITV. Absolute Cringe.
Think you are correct on all counts here.

Dog

Flouncing off and coming back under a new username and a whole pretence of being a different poster is fucking weird.
Also people knowing things for sure but when you ask them how do they know they admit they don't know or just ignore the question. It is as though some need to be recognised in life by people when they don't know each other.

vow

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Users who are viewing this thread