Changed my signature again. (2 Viewers)

Jamesimus

You’re the least successful side in the midlands. One cup and that was 37 years ago.
You’re delusional and I’d imagine the serious posters on here are all squirming with embarrassment.

Why would any of the serious posters on here be embarrassed that you have come on to the Coventry City forum, as a Leicester fan, to tell us all about how your team used to be successful?

Silsden

Congratulations on getting promoted with the most expensive squad in the league’s history. Celebrating that by coming on to another club’s forum to claim how massive you are just shows how hollow that victory is. Enjoy the points deductions and relegation fight next season 👍

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Congratulations on getting promoted with the most expensive squad in the league’s history. Celebrating that by coming on to another club’s forum to claim how massive you are just shows how hollow that victory is. Enjoy the points deductions and relegation fight next season 👍
Sounds like they’re a bit rattled 🤭

hackneyfox

Arent you the kid from Rugby?-what's this Hackney bollocks trying to be the big-man from the Smoke all about!?

And the other melt from knicker-town has got zero patter too.

Must do better boys, really.
People in your village may not allow the local idiot to leave which is unfortunate for you but plenty of people do actually do something that’s called ‘move home’.
Spent more than half my life in London and as Hackney is where I’ve lived since 1997 see if you can work out why I’ve taken that name.
Smoke and patter, you sound like a wannabe southerner.

hackneyfox

Arent you the kid from Rugby?-what's this Hackney bollocks trying to be the big-man from the Smoke all about!?

And the other melt from knicker-town has got zero patter too.

Must do better boys, really.
Did you post that from the ground?

Looks like you haven’t bothered turning up to support your team tonight, not the only one by the looks of it.

Northants Sky Blue

People in your village may not allow the local idiot to leave which is unfortunate for you but plenty of people do actually do something that’s called ‘move home’.
Spent more than half my life in London and as Hackney is where I’ve lived since 1997 see if you can work out why I’ve taken that name.
Smoke and patter, you sound like a wannabe southerner.
3 fucking bites in quick succession-this is too easy!! 🎣🎣

Now look at my username and read your own post back about moving 😂

(There must be a lot of Jocks in Hackney if they're using the word `Patter' btw)

Tara duck!

Ashdown

I’ve got cunty family members who follow those twats and say they’re not bothered that they've cheated again because they’ll still get the prem money anyway and be a force in the championship in 25/26. No scruples, no morals, no shame !!

rob9872

No, you’re at home like most of the SBA.
I am now yes. Probably see more games in s season than you've ever seen live, akdo done waste my time trolling other forums. You are one weird little incestuous paedo rat

hackneyfox

I am now yes. Probably see more games in s season than you've ever seen live, akdo done waste my time trolling other forums. You are one weird little incestuous paedo rat
No you haven’t. Here’s a clue, I did all of our CL games, home and away. Plus Madrid, Vienna, Rennes, Eindhoven and Rome.
You were at home licking windows. That will undoubtedly bring a reply involving my sister/mother which says a lot about some of you on here.

hackneyfox

I’ve got cunty family members who follow those twats and say they’re not bothered that they've cheated again because they’ll still get the prem money anyway and be a force in the championship in 25/26. No scruples, no morals, no shame !!
They’re winding you up Ashdown, I don’t know any Leicester fans who are happy about what has happened financially. Not sure what could have been done to change it though as our fall was so quick and impossible to deal with financial implications of it so that’s why something needs changing.

Last edited:

rob9872

No you haven’t. Here’s a clue, I did all of our CL games, home and away. Plus Madrid, Vienna, Rennes, Eindhoven and Rome.
You were at home licking windows. That will undoubtedly bring a reply involving my sister/mother which says a lot about some of you on here.
Easy to go to the glory games, you don't even go to all the home games. Now you can get back to your sister & mother (not sure which you call her by since your marriage).

alexccfc99

Fuck them, they are lower than scum and everything they have ever achieved has roots that involve cheating and dishonesty

Their day will come and it will be completely glorious to watch it unfold

Ashdown

They’re winding you up Ashdown, I don’t any Leicester fans who are happy about what has happened financially. Not sure what could have been due to change it though as our call was so quick and impossible to deal with financial implications of it so that’s why something needs changing.
My mates from Leicester itself are all decent to be honest, its the bitterest of lemon suckers around SW Leics who despise us that much that they lose all sense of reason if it means putting the knife in us in any way.

hackneyfox

Easy to go to the glory games, you don't even go to all the home games. Now you can get back to your sister & mother (not sure which you call her by since your marriage).
If you’d ever been to any glory games you’d know you don’t get tickets for them without very many away priority points.
Anyone who has been to just a few games can get tickets for Wembley ( you lot didn’t sell your allocation till the day before). Only exception to that is a limited capacity due to Covid, the one when Leicester won the FA Cup, I was there.
You have no idea how many home games I attend.

slondonskyblue

Hackneyfox - when did they allow you internet access in whatever institution it is your in? Also, I'd highly recommend taking your meds they should help a little with the sociopathy and delusional thoughts.

If my team had just got promoted I'd be out celebrating not sat in a bedroom in my mums house on a Cov Forum.

hackneyfox

Hackneyfox - when did they allow you internet access in whatever institution it is your in? Also, I'd highly recommend taking your meds they should help a little with the sociopathy and delusional thoughts.

If my team had just got promoted I'd be out celebrating not sat in a bedroom in my mums house on a Cov Forum.
3/10
Mention of institution and parents house plus spelling and abbreviation.
Must do better but not expecting it.

hackneyfox

I would pay good money to see a day in your life 😂
Understandable but you’d end up being jealous especially next season.

That is a rather strange thing to want to do and even more so to pay good money is involved. Have you spoken with anyone?

slondonskyblue

Following the 4th most successful English club of the last decade is tragic?

No just coming on here and trying to rile people up and gloat anonymously, just speaks volumes. It's one thing having a bit of banter down the pub. But to come onto a forum for a team that you don't support repeatedly over several days is borderline psychotic behaviour.

I don't know what's made you so angry in life but it's probably a good idea to speak to someone about it. There's loads of good support out there for those that need it. Good luck next season, and do everyone a favour and get some help.

Users who are viewing this thread