Changed my signature again. (6 Viewers)

rob9872

Talk Sport blowing smoke up Lester's arse this morning, Harry WAnks this, RAT FACED Dewsbury DOES FUCK all that, both a pair of shit cunts.
Anything other than going up as Champions, would have been the biggest cluster fuck ever.
Cheating fuckin inbreads.
Now fuck off our site you w⚓

Corrected for you

pusbccfc

Cheating bastards, they know what they are...

hackneyfox

After bankrupting lots of local businesses (twice) then having a rich now dead benefactor bankrolling the club and still have to sing about us and post on here. Time to crawl back under you rock with your six fingers and inbred family.
Go on I’ll bite. How did we bankrupt local businesses twice when we only went into admin the once? Vichai paid off some of those debts by the way.
How many times did you go into admin?
No local businesses were involved?

ProfessorbyGrace

He’s breaking out the laughing emojis! Code brown! 💩

hackneyfox

Talk Sport blowing smoke up Lester's arse this morning, Harry Winks this, Dewsbury Hall that, both a pair of shit cunts.
Anything other than going up as Champions, would have been the biggest cluster fuck ever.
Cheating fuckin inbreads.
Now fuck off our site you w⚓
WestEndAgro? Aren’t you just a tad embarrassed about choosing that name?
Are you old enough to have been involved?
Perhaps you were, that may explain why you seem to have a weird hang up about bread. Perhaps someone could explain?

hackneyfox

What a hollow ‘victory’, after spending the second half of the season bottling it, and going so far as to wanting Enzo ‘out’.

Short term gain Vs long term sustainability.

I don’t honestly think that a few medals and trophies will count for much, when yo yo clubs like Leicester will start going out of existence…but still, Champions again…
You wish you were a yo-yo club, at least it would have meant some more excitement in the last 40 years.
A few medals and trophies? 😂

ProfessorbyGrace

You wish you were a yo-yo club, at least it would have meant some more excitement in the last 40 years.
Sorry, I meant the grand prestige that your club have been draped with, for so long. 🤣

SeaSeeEffCee

Let the cheats have their day. If they face the punishment they deserve this should be the last thing they have to celebrate for a while.

Sky Blue Harry H

Yeah you won your Cup Final 😂😂😂 The M69 Cup.

See you in two years
Think you'll find it'll be one year (2025) until you're back down. Anyway, congratulations on winning the Championship - joking aside, as a fan base you'll have enjoyed this season more than you will next season (which is the sad reality of the PL/Championship divide)

clint van damme

Who gives a 💩. Seen my club win the PL, League Cups three times, FA Cup, be in the CL, won League One and Championship title twice, Charity Shield all in less than twenty years.

I originally came on here in peace not realising we had a rivalry and find it funny that I may have upset so many of you. Hopefully one of them was that fan of yours with the flat cap; maybe our fat drummer Lee Jobber sat on it 😂

See you in two years 😘

Nothing says we're not rivals like going on an oppostitions forum and goading them!

procdoc

We all know Leicester are fucked next season anyway with the points deduction. Plus a lot of their players aren’t of sufficient quality for the premier league

Alkhen

Champions again.
Financially cheat for years AND still nearly feck it up from a 10+ point lead, about as glorious as Man United scraping past us after surrendering a 3 goal lead and getting bailed out by suspect VAR.

Embarrassing. Enjoy the points deductions 😘

hackneyfox

Both sides doing their best to claim it’s a non-existent/ forced rivalry while singing about each other during important recent games shows exactly that is a proper rivalry.

It’s about time we played each other as equals again and both clubs are better off for it.

Coming from Warwickshire, @hackneyfox knows this all too well.
Well I agree with the first paragraph.
I’m happy when you’re at least one division below us and ideally two.

hackneyfox

Imagine winning the league and coming on to the forum of a club you're supposedly not bothered about. Mong.
I’ve never said I’m not bothered about you.
How daft must you be to have to such a conclusion when you look at my post history on here.

hackneyfox

Financially cheat for years AND still nearly feck it up from a 10+ point lead, about as glorious as Man United scraping past us after surrendering a 3 goal lead and getting bailed out by suspect VAR.

Embarrassing. Enjoy the points deductions 😘
Well just the one year at the moment.
You have to admit the VAR decision was funny or was it just me?

ProfessorbyGrace

Not as hilarious as your ‘mind the gap!’ remarks on here, subsequently followed by a quite breathtaking bottle-dropping by your elite level squad, and manager.

Good job Leeds ran out of steam, eh? We won’t mention the fact you got found out, as well, but fortunately, the teams around you faltered when it mattered…

Top banter. 💩

WestEndAgro

WestEndAgro? Aren’t you just a tad embarrassed about choosing that name?
Are you old enough to have been involved?
Perhaps you were, that may explain why you seem to have a weird hang up about bread. Perhaps someone could explain?
Still here, which part of Fuck off don't you understand

ccfcricoh

Gone from playing Atletico Madrid in the Champions League to singing about Coventry City on the night you get promoted from a league with Rotherham in it 😂

robbiethemole

Hackers, just fucking go and enjoy getting dry-fucked every week in the Prem, we'll not be worrying for you, I can promise you that.
You've always been a wum and some of the younger? ? posters here don't have the history with you, but fuck me mate, still gloating after all these years? tin pot doesn't cut it.

Shannerz

Thing is, with the League title, you had a once in a lifetime opportunity to genuinely take the the club to another level, to cement it amongst the genuine challengers.

That opportunity was squandered in the most spectacular style. Leicester have always been a club that have flitted up and down, with, in my life time anyway, more years down than up. You've gravitated back to that.

Nothing wrong with being that, of course, but it must sting, really. Thinking about what might have been, had a bit of competency been applied. Oh well.

Same as it ever was.

hackneyfox

Congratulations,
But it will all be meaningless when the inevitable massive points deduction hits you next season, and the whole sorry scale of your financial cheating becomes apparent.

You'll be down before Christmas, and hopefully we will overtake you after next season, with Cov showing you how it should be done.
How many points do you think we’re going to get deducted?
My guess is about 6 and as others will also lose points we will probably be fine.

hackneyfox

We all know Leicester are fucked next season anyway with the points deduction. Plus a lot of their players aren’t of sufficient quality for the premier league
Have you seen the current state of the PL?
Weakest it’s been in years. Number of players will leave, they’ll hopefully be improved on.

David O'Day

thing is, i'm off an age where I really didn't realise were meant to be rivals until I was in my late teens and early twenties

it's just no one really gave a rats about them

Terry Gibson's perm

How many points do you think we’re going to get deducted?
My guess is about 6 and as others will also lose points we will probably be fine.

A couple of dozen points should do for a start and then when you appeal (which you no doubt will whatever points deduction you get) double it😉

Users who are viewing this thread