Changed my signature again. (2 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Illustration Simpsons GIF by Juta Studio

Champions again.

hackneyfox

After we beat you first game there were plenty on here claiming we wouldn’t be getting promoted this season.
I did get a bit worried a few games back but we’ve spent most of the season rightfully top of the league. What happens next season with possible points deduction I’ll worry about then.

Flying Fokker

After we beat you first game there were plenty on here claiming we wouldn’t be getting promoted this season.
I did get a bit worried a few games back but we’ve spent most of the season rightfully top of the league. What happens next season with possible points deduction I’ll worry about then.
‘Tis true. But there are troubles ahead for you. On and off the pitch.

Otis

Yeah, but don't forget, Hackers, the points deduction system is based on fingers, so if you get a 5 point reduction, you know it will actually be quite a few more

Yeah you won your Cup Final 😂😂
‘Tis true. But there are troubles ahead for you. On and off the pitch.
Who gives a 💩. Seen my club win the PL, League Cups three times, FA Cup, be in the CL, won League One and Championship title twice, Charity Shield all in less than twenty years.

I originally came on here in peace not realising we had a rivalry and find it funny that I may have upset so many of you. Hopefully one of them was that fan of yours with the flat cap; maybe our fat drummer Lee Jobber sat on it 😂

See you in two years 😘

fatso

Champions again.
Congratulations,
But it will all be meaningless when the inevitable massive points deduction hits you next season, and the whole sorry scale of your financial cheating becomes apparent.

You'll be down before Christmas, and hopefully we will overtake you after next season, with Cov showing you how it should be done.

Sick Boy

Both sides doing their best to claim it’s a non-existent/ forced rivalry while singing about each other during important recent games shows exactly that is a proper rivalry.

It’s about time we played each other as equals again and both clubs are better off for it.

Coming from Warwickshire, @hackneyfox knows this all too well.

Flying Fokker

Who gives a 💩. Seen my club win the PL, League Cups three times, FA Cup, be in the CL, won League One and Championship title twice, Charity Shield all in less than twenty years.

I originally came on here in peace not realising we had a rivalry and find it funny that I may have upset so many of you. Hopefully one of them was that fan of yours with the flat cap; maybe our fat drummer Lee Jobber sat on it 😂

See you in two years 😘
No you didn’t. Look at your posts on this thread. Why come on here at all?

Brighton Sky Blue

Well Enzo had barely done it
The Incesta had won it
With Dewsbury-Hall diving all the while
Patson Daka’s shooting made us smile
We’re talkin’ cheat ball
From Sunderland to Plymouth
Talkin’ cheat ball
While dodging all the sanctions
We’re talkin’ Enzooooo
Crying about the Cov

Covkid1968#

See you in 2025/6 season HF…. Are you lot doing an open bus tour with the shit members left from Kasabien doing a concert at the crisp bowl? Hope so… the embarrassment of it all would be lost on you…there is absolutely no self awareness of your club being rotten to the core!!

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

See you in two years 😘
I mean this is going to sound somewhat petty in the greater scheme of things, but you haven't won the League Cup at all in the last 20 years.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

See you in two years 😘
League 2 play off champions you’ll never sing that
Cheketrade trophy (or whatever its called now) you’ll never sing that

Evo1883

See you in two years 😘
Not realising we had a rivalry , spent half of last night singing about coventry .. Nice 😂

Let's have it right , nobody takes this " didn't know we had a rivalry " bollocks seriously and doesn't make you look anything other than a div

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Much like the Premier league though , cheats do prosper
Thing is though, football fans only tend to have morals when it's other teams. Do Leicester fans care they've breached league spending rules now they've got promoted? Do Chelsea care their wins were Russian funded? Man C fans? And now Newcastle.

I'm happy that we're building in a sustainable, honest way, but if we were winning major honours, shamefully I'm not sure I'd be too bothered about where the money came from.

Gint11

Congrats on winning the league with a £100 millions squad and nearly blew it 😂 Points deduction incoming….See you after next season!

ProfessorbyGrace

What a hollow ‘victory’, after spending the second half of the season bottling it, and going so far as to wanting Enzo ‘out’.

Short term gain Vs long term sustainability.

I don’t honestly think that a few medals and trophies will count for much, when yo yo clubs like Leicester will start going out of existence…but still, Champions again…

rob9872

See you in two years 😘
After bankrupting lots of local businesses (twice) then having a rich now dead benefactor bankrolling the club and still have to sing about us and post on here. Time to crawl back under you rock with your six fingers and inbred family.

WestEndAgro

Talk Sport blowing smoke up Lester's arse this morning, Harry Winks this, Dewsbury Hall that, both a pair of shit cunts.
Anything other than going up as Champions, would have been the biggest cluster fuck ever.
Cheating fuckin inbreads.
Now fuck off our site you w⚓

Users who are viewing this thread