Change of seat.... (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

Guy I go to the match with has a damaged knee, has to use a crutch, and will never get up to row JJ where we normally sit.

Should we just go along and find seats somewhere else or best to contact someone first?

Nick

Administrator
Guy I go to the match with has a damaged knee, has to use a crutch, and will never get up to row JJ where we normally sit.

Should we just go along and find seats somewhere else or best to contact someone first?

You could try and speak to them, personally I'd just go and find a big space and sit there. If you are in somebodies seat just apologise and move along :)

ajsccfc

If he's got mobility issues, I'd get it sorted out properly so the seats are yours and you can avoid any hassle of being asked to move.

olderskyblue

If he's got mobility issues, I'd get it sorted out properly so the seats are yours and you can avoid any hassle of being asked to move.

Although he does have a big stick... ;)

(No innuendo's perleaseeee.)

olderskyblue

sorted out with who?

Specs WT-R75

If you don't mind watching from the corner of B25 area there will be loads of seats empty in that area tomorrow I am guessing.

But by all means go up to the ground early and get it sorted in advance.

bringbackrattles

There will be plenty of empty seats tomorrow without a doubt.Just get a steward and explain the situation,and you'll get a seat somewhere else no problem.

Roger Mellie

goto matchday ticket office by the statue.

I recently had to wear an air cast after breaking my ankle. The ticket office advised me to speak to the steward in charge of the disabled area and explain the situation. If there's room there they should let you use some of the seats with increased legroom for carers. It's on concourse level so avoids stairs too. Didn't check it out in practice as I managed to use my normal seat, but worth a try

Terry Gibson's perm

if fortune starts he could sit in Scunthorpes goal as he would be safe there;)

skybluepm2

My season ticket is on the halfway line but have sat there twice all season. I've moved back behind the goal since Xmas and there are generally empty rows of seats available. Tomorrow should be fine.

Sbarcher

Are you a ball boy then?

Otis

Maybe because you said you are behind the goal and there are no fans behind the goals and only ball boys?

skybluepm2

I thought he secretly knew who I was and it was an attempt at a height joke....

Ok if he's being picky; the closest block 'behind' the goal due to them opening a couple of blocks in the telegraph. Happy now Archer?

Otis

Not sure it's wise to get too mouthy with someone called Archer to be honest.

Look what happened to King Harold!

Sbarcher

Keep an eye out for me!

Sbarcher

This sight is getting silly.

Users who are viewing this thread