chances created (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

i am lovign the fact we make so many chances lately, its been hitting 20 chances a game recently and last night we had hardly anypossession, were pressed so hard we didnt play a passing game,lost all 50/50 battles yet still made alot of chances!

off top of my head i can think of

-jennings going through on goal early
-leon clarke lobb effort
-leon clarke putting it wide of post
-leon clarkes brillaint ball accross face of 6 yeard box
-bakers brillaint cross accross 6 yard box
-baker hitting bar
-baker header at keeper
-mcasheff 6 yardbox cross fumbled by preston keeper
-mcsheff long ranger just wide
-jennings goal
-bakers goal
-bakers shot that rebounded too
-leon clarkes winning goal

i think thats pretty goood going for a game where we couldnt settle at all

exciting times at cov

Nick

Administrator
In the past we have never really had shots from outside the box. I don't know whether they got a bollocking but nobody would ever shoot. They would take an extra touch and try to pass / run it into the goal.

covcity4life

In the past we have never really had shots from outside the box. I don't know whether they got a bollocking but nobody would ever shoot. They would take an extra touch and try to pass / run it into the goal.

yeh i remmeber those days,whole crowd would shout "shooooooooooot"

You can cxreate all the chances you want, but if you dont take them, they're pointless. Clarke missed about 3 sitters. He's settling into a new team and new surroundings so i'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, but if he's gonna be the next Goldie, he's gotta take chances like that

first full home debut,give him time

the fact hes huge but makes poachers runs is what excites me about him

His movement was amazing. He got into some great positions, and like i said he's fitting into a new squad and new surroundings so im not expecting him to score a hat-trick every game, but to be fair, a striker of his calibre should have scored at least twice last night, but his movement was great and overall, he was decent

Sutty

Clarke will have his share of games for us where he's absolutely unplayable. The way he occupied defenders last night was superb. Had his touch and link-up play been a bit better we'd have created huge numbers of chances for him and others. I was really encouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread