Chance creation. (1 Viewer)

Greggs

We simply don't create chances anymore. SP has spent too much time worrying about the back four keeping the fucking thing. Not impressed Pressley. :censored:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Im worried about the lack of goals and chances created. Injuries or not, we still have players who were getting goals under Robins in the team available.

Yes McG and Clarke might bring others into the game and get some assists but still it is a concern

stupot07

Tony - you are forgetting withi have the best squad in the league, with the most quality and depth to it.......

Tonylinc

Are we all saying that it would not have been different had Clarke not got his injury? All I'm saying is give the guy a chance.

Greggs

We play in the wrong areas of the pitch, negative boring football.

SkyBlue_Bear83

And dare I say it......McSheffrey
I still think he has been pretty awful on the whole, although we have missed his link up play with the left back. Moussa's link up with the full back has been non existent since he moved to the left.

For what its worth I would bring Moussa back in the centre and put Sheff back on the wing for the last 2 games. He is effectively playing for his future and a new contract so hopefully he puts a performance in.

logjoe

Are we all saying that it would not have been different had Clarke not got his injury? All I'm saying is give the guy a chance.

I've said this on another thread tonight but i do miss Leon i think we were still a good team with after Mcg but since his injury we have changed tactics and they don't work

Grendel

Im worried about the lack of goals and chances created. Injuries or not, we still have players who were getting goals under Robins in the team available.

Yes McG and Clarke might bring others into the game and get some assists but still it is a concern

Only Baker. 67% of goals this season scored by 3 players. After Baker Moussa is next top scorer with 5 in 43.

Sutty

Whatever you think of him, with McSheffrey in the side our shape is much, much better than if Moussa or Fleck play there.

Users who are viewing this thread