Championship thread (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

People who have been saying it doesn't look that good a league while they watch Hull get pumped should turn on West Brom v QPR great game.

no_loyalty

Wigan going down with Hull and Charlton as it stands.

no_loyalty

Barnsley now in the bottom three at the expense of Charlton.

no_loyalty

90th minute goal for Barnsley, so Charlton back in the bottom three.

skyblue1991

It is because had they won tonight and stayed up, the deduction would have been applied next season.
So if Wigan would've won tonight the pints deduction would've come of next season, but because they didn't it came off this season. Have I got that right? If so seems a bit strange

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

So if Wigan would've won tonight the pints deduction would've come of next season, but because they didn't it came off this season. Have I got that right? If so seems a bit strange

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Yes that is correct, very strange indeed.

no_loyalty

That's what I thought initially but not true, confirmed in the EFL statement the other day

OK, haven't seen it, does that mean had they won tonight the points would have come straight off and they would have started next season on zero points?

clint van damme

that lad who got QPRs second looks a talent. Was impressed with a few of their players fora mid table side. Always easier when the pressures off, as Brentford demonstrated.
Think I'm going to bung a few bob on Swansea to go up, when you get to the play offs in that fashion your names on it surely?

no_loyalty

Huddersfield appoint Leeds assistant Carlos Corberan as their new manager.

Bugsy

How the fuck was that a red card offense. Absolutely shocking decision in the Swansea v Brentford game

Last edited:

no_loyalty

Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford, welcome to the Championship.

Bugsy

Terry Gibson's perm

Bournemouth considering suing hawk eye over the ghost goal which may have relegated them. Surely would be better to start with the manager and the players first

Terry Gibson's perm

There's 41m back with the Ake sale:)

The first 41 million was the easiest the next might be a bit trickier as they don’t look to have a lot else apart from wilson and the guy that’s just come back from injury.

Users who are viewing this thread