Championship thread (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Think the Wigan v Hull match will be investigated as a betting scandal.

Bugsy

Still tight as the nuns vag at the bottom win for Barnsley and things will get extra interesting for last games of the season..

Edit: just checked Barnsley last three games are Leeds, Forest and Brentford no chance of even a point out of that.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Think the Wigan v Hull match will be investigated as a betting scandal.
I saw that and immediately thought dodgy as fuck. Esp with how close the two would be after points deduction and that's a massive goal swing. 7-0 by HT - you've got to be trying to let that many in.

wingy

Looks like a motivated team on fire to me.
The others maybe not so and chasing shadows .
Excellent finishing.

Brighton Sky Blue

Looks like a motivated team on fire to me.
The others maybe not so and chasing shadows .
Excellent finishing.

Yeah I can see why some might think it looks dodgy, but Wigan have been strong since the admin announcement and Hull have been in freefall by all accounts. They didn't look too bothered at getting spanked mind you

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Keeper certainly doesn't be seeming to bust a gut to keep them out and some of the 'attempts' to block crosses and shots are half-hearted at best.

no_loyalty

Last day shootout for 2nd place and relegation, Blues could still go down but Charlton would have to beat Leeds, and Luton would have to beat Blackburn.

Ollie1998

Last day shootout for 2nd place and relegation, Blues could still go down but Charlton would have to beat Leeds, and Luton would have to beat Blackburn.

You’re forgetting Wigan are going to have 12 points deducted. Blues are virtually safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ollie1998

Ok I’m glad we established I’m right then because clearly I’m working on the basis the point deduction will go ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugsy

I think Leeds are playing by them selves today as I've heard not one mention of there opposition. Fucking sky bollocks got nothing against Leeds fair play to them they are a big club but it's getting absolutely ridiculous the love in their getting.

Bugsy

Still tight as the nuns vag at the bottom win for Barnsley and things will get extra interesting for last games of the season..

Edit: just checked Barnsley last three games are Leeds, Forest and Brentford no chance of even a point out of that.

Il take that back lol fair play to Barnsley, it is getting interesting

Blind-Faith

We will do forest if they play like that next season. Useless fucking cunts! Didn’t even try to win the game. Grabban is stealing a living as pro footballer. Cost me my fucking Acca today. Fucking cunting wankers!!!!!

no_loyalty

As it stands Brentford are going up with Leeds, and Hull, Barnsley and Charlton are goners.

Liquid Gold

The Championship is an incredible league. Trying to keep track of this is madness. Heart is wanting Brentford up because they've gone about it with a decent model but would be a good away day next year at the new ground and Baggies would be stronger. Fulham I definitely want to stay down so we can finally play at Craven Cottage, but then I don't want Forest or Cardiff or Swansea up either because of the away days.

I want Wigan to keep winning so there is a chance they put that points deduction on next season. If Charlton manage to score 3 second half goals they stay up and Blues go down!

Can't wait to be part of it all.

no_loyalty

Brentford now behind against Barnsley and Albion equalise.

CCFCSteve

The Championship is an incredible league. Trying to keep track of this is madness. Heart is wanting Brentford up because they've gone about it with a decent model but would be a good away day next year at the new ground and Baggies would be stronger. Fulham I definitely want to stay down so we can finally play at Craven Cottage, but then I don't want Forest or Cardiff or Swansea up either because of the away days.

I want Wigan to keep winning so there is a chance they put that points deduction on next season. If Charlton manage to score 3 second half goals they stay up and Blues go down!

amazing end of season !

no_loyalty

Blues are safe due to the Wigan points deduction, I made the same mistake the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread