Championship thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Watching Cardiff v Leeds. The Cardiff manager just asked the ref for a drinks break when they were under pressure. The ref did it.

skyblueinBaku

Watching Cardiff v Leeds. The Cardiff manager just asked the ref for a drinks break when they were under pressure. The ref did it.
Oh dear! Seems that the refs in the Championship are no better than those in League 1.

fernandopartridge

Find the drinks break quite funny, 19c Temperatures aren't unusual at either end of the season, and we've got a league with lots of players from warmer climes

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Probably hard to judge in these circumstances but do you think our team is far off from competing from the first round of games?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Middlesbrough have sacked Woodgate, and replaced him with Warnock.

chiefdave

Middlesbrough have sacked Woodgate, and replaced him with Warnock.
Seems really odd timing. Why didn't they do it while the season was on hold. Come back, do your mini pre-season, play one game then sack him makes no sense for me. Surely better to have Warnock in to do the mini pre-season.

Terry Gibson's perm

Seems really odd timing. Why didn't they do it while the season was on hold. Come back, do your mini pre-season, play one game then sack him makes no sense for me. Surely better to have Warnock in to do the mini pre-season.

Would Warnock be much of a training ground trainer he strikes me more as a motivator/bully

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I had a bet on the bottom 3 to win today.

Barnsley, Hull, Luton.

It almost came in. Just shows you how bonkers restarting the football is.

Terry Gibson's perm

Haven’t looked at the table in the championship much until we went up, Huddersfield and Stoke look like they are trying to do a Sunderland

no_loyalty

Haven’t looked at the table in the championship much until we went up, Huddersfield and Stoke look like they are trying to do a Sunderland

Huddersfield lost again today, they look in real trouble and have some difficult games left.

no_loyalty

Blues impressive beaten run comes to an end, as they are thumped 3-0 at home by relegation threatened Huddersfield.

Brighton Sky Blue

Bournemouth were dreadful again today and with their run in would surely be odds on to join us next season.

AOM

Yep, saw the Bournemouth game last night and they already look down and out.
Hopefully increases the chances Callum Wilson might get a move if they're relegated which would give us a bit more cash to work with

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Looked good when he was here but another who did his knee and hasn't hit the same heights since. Might be worth a punt if his wages weren't too high but if we're keeping both Baka and Biamou unlikely

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Always difficult to judge from one season to the next but I do hope we'd be competitive against most teams.

Bugsy

When did Andy king sign for Huddersfield ??? Seems abit wrong that they can get him and play the remainder of the season.

no_loyalty

When did Andy king sign for Huddersfield ??? Seems abit wrong that they can get him and play the remainder of the season.

He joined them on loan in January for the rest of the season, he becomes a free agent at the end of the season as Leicester are releasing him.

Last edited:

Bugsy

He joined them on loan in January for the rest of the season, he becomes a free agent at the end of the season as Leicester are releasing him.

Ahh right didn't realise that was just wondering mate.

Users who are viewing this thread