Championship thread 23/24 (70 Viewers)

JSL

If Birmingham drop we wont have a proper local derby (West Brom has never felt like a derby amosphere), Blues in recent seasons has i feel picked up intensity
Dont rule out the possibility of Forest being relegated and Derby being promoted

Evo1883

Leicester fans singing about us at Preston

Cant remember the last time we sang about them ?

rob9872

Incester fans singing they're going up and we're staying down and they all hate Cov scum

See you in 12 months after your points deduction you six fingered sister shagging cunts

pusbccfc

Incester fans singing they're going up and we're staying down and they all hate Cov scum

See you in 12 months after your points deduction you six fingered sister shagging cunts

They don't care about us... Apparently.

no_loyalty

Preston only turn up a couple of times a season, they are awful.

messiahrobins

Leicester have an inferiority complex to Coventry, always have done.
Genuinely think if us Leicester and Birmingham and V@lla were in the same division for an extended period we would have more of a rivalry with V@lla and Birmingham. Historically Leicester has been a significantly smaller club than Coventry, let alone Nottingham Forest. Even Derby are bigger.

messiahrobins

They will only get a 6 point deduction so that is not insurmountable. Their problem is they will have to sell players and will be under a transfer embargo i think. So relegation seems almost a certainty as they were not that good in the Championship since we beat them.

David O'Day

leicester really want us to hate them, they can't take that derby and forest their natural rivals hate them

messiahrobins

leicester really want us to hate them, they can't take that derby and forest their natural rivals hate them
Been like this ever since the 90's when their lot have tried to force a rivalry, remember in 2008 i think it was in Earlsdon when they brought about 200 thugs down thinking it was a massive rivalry and worth a huge ruck, and only about 20 Cov kids turned up, and then one police officer chased the entire Leicester lot away.
Forest dont give a sh*t about them. Derby dont. We dont. Peterborough probably are their most natural potential rivals if they were in the same league, which as it happens likely will be the case over the next decade much of the time.

shepardo01

They will only get a 6 point deduction so that is not insurmountable. Their problem is they will have to sell players and will be under a transfer embargo i think. So relegation seems almost a certainty as they were not that good in the Championship since we beat them.
Transfer embargo is only EFL imposed. Only thing they could do this year to punish the cheats.

edgy

1714564686815.png

How's this playing out then? I reckon Wednesday will get at least a point. Blackburn will get beat. Plymouth will lose. Can't call the Blues game - they are pretty crap but will Norwich take the foot of the gas knowing only a huge Hull win can knock them out of the POs?

Brighton Sky Blue

View attachment 35452

How's this playing out then? I reckon Wednesday will get at least a point. Blackburn will get beat. Plymouth will lose. Can't call the Blues game - they are pretty crap but will Norwich take the foot of the gas knowing only a huge Hull win can knock them out of the POs?
Norwich will probably start strong and only let off if the results allow it

Sandgroper Skybluel

Fancy Blackburn to get a draw and Plymouth to win they're decent at home,hopefully Blues win and still go down. Leicester might be nursing a hangover after Preston.

Otis

I think Blues may well go this time.

I can see them getting a draw at best out of Norwich and I can see Plymouth getting something against Hull.

They can't keep getting away with it. Catches you in the end, just like it did with us.

Liquid Gold

Bigger swings than Hull need have happened before and Norwich know that. They'll start their best team and take of Sergent and Sara if things are looking good after an hour.

Bookies have Blues favourite to drop and I think that is right. Also annoying that they seem to get away with it year after year. They deserve the drop for stinking up the league for the last decade.

alexccfc99

I think Blues may well go this time.

I can see them getting a draw at best out of Norwich and I can see Plymouth getting something against Hull.

They can't keep getting away with it. Catches you in the end, just like it did with us.
I don't think relegation will be the end of the world for them - It certainly would have been under the Chinese consortium that owned them

Will give them chance to uproot everything, instill a bit of bollocks amongst them, get a bit of a winning mentality in them and bounce back

They won't do it as they seem to be fixated on signing names, but I do believe they could do worse than signing Liam Kelly on a one year deal for L1 - Lives local, good honest pro and I do believe he could do a job at that level still

alexccfc99

I can't stand Sheff Weds one bit after the carry on this season

But a very good young manager they have on their hands, surely if they don't get taken over he will be off to a better project? They still seem to be very much a basket case off the pitch

Sky Blue Harry H

I can't stand Sheff Weds one bit after the carry on this season

But a very good young manager they have on their hands, surely if they don't get taken over he will be off to a better project? They still seem to be very much a basket case off the pitch
Barry Bannan's legs will eventually go (he's about 57 or so now) and their side seems to revolve around him. Thought Sunderland might go for their manager (who does seem to have got them organised) but Wednesday will forever be hamstrung whist Chansiri is at the helm. The ground is falling apart (which given its history is shameful) and needs tens of millions spent on it, and he shafts fans with ticket prices, without investing properly in the team, or infrastructure.

Brighton Sky Blue

To be honest there’s quite a few strong up and coming managers in the league this season.

McKenna
Carrick
Rosenior
Eustace
Röhl
Schumacher
Manning

It’s a pity we can’t have some more ‘dinosaurs’ mismanaging the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread