Championship thread 23/24 (6 Viewers)

messiahrobins

Enjoyed that tonight. See you in two years
Glad you enjoyed it, probably last thing you enjoy for the next 10 years and i take no joy saying that actually as it will be sad to see Leicester end up where we were, which is an inevitability now. Genuinely not gloating at all as id rather be playing Leicester regularly for extended periods as its good banter etc.

Londonccfcfan

Russell Martin the twat still comes out to defend that performance. Zero shots on target against a team in bottom 6 of last 10 form table. He has no plan b very stubborn.

tommydazzle

Can’t see Norwich slipping up. There’s some interesting potential playoff games - Norwich v Ipswich (also that would mean interesting fan train transport logistics seeing as it’s the same line to Liverpool Street) or maybe Farke v Wagner in the playoffs. Here’s hoping for more late drama in our favour though.

Evo1883

Leicester charging £25 per season ticket card renewal for environmental purposes 🤣

Basically if you want a physical card you have to pay 25 quid ontop of the ST price

skybluericoh

I presume you can get a digital card without the additional fee?
I know quite a few fester STH and they have had it on their phones for a while, they hate it recon it takes ages for them to get in and they went back to cards. Can’t wait to see them next week 🤣

napolimp

I know quite a few fester STH and they have had it on their phones for a while, they hate it recon it takes ages for them to get in and they went back to cards. Can’t wait to see them next week 🤣

Do you know if it's scan off the screen or NFC? I imagine NFC would work really well, whilst a digital barcode or QR would be a nightmare with people trying to scan them.

blunted

Called Russell Martin the nearly man at his last two clubs. He really should get Southampton promoted with the players at his disposal and he should do it this season. However, they have the feel of Middlesborough about them from last season. Can't get autos so just coasting along. Tough to get the mindset back again. Should be fine if they have the crap refs we have had recently especially when we played them away.

skybluericoh

Called Russell Martin the nearly man at his last two clubs. He really should get Southampton promoted with the players at his disposal and he should do it this season. However, they have the feel of Middlesborough about them from last season. Can't get autos so just coasting along. Tough to get the mindset back again. Should be fine if they have the crap refs we have had recently especially when we played them away.
I thought he was doing a decent job at Southampton, but yeah seems to struggle to stay the course

skyblue1991

What's your favourite type of crumble:

A - Apple Crumble
B - Rhubarb Crumble
C - Leeds United

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Hincha

Wanted to Leeds to go up to give us a better chance of autos next year. They'll have another 90 point season next year.

Championship will be just as strong next year if West Brom or Norwich manage to win the play offs.

Users who are viewing this thread