Championship thread 23/24 (23 Viewers)

wingy

The 3 points it probably cost them could be massive !
4game ban? Cost emb sixth place, maybe but not certain, what is certain teams are favoured ,we need to learn not to be so passive!

Terry_dactyl

I’m going to slightly stick my neck out and say that Cardiff have the best ‘run-in’ from the teams in contention. Apart from playing us, Hull and Southampton they all look easier games.
Worryingly, not only did they get the win vs Ipswich yesterday (their 4th on the bounce), their performance was - according to my usually pessimistic scouting team - of a very high standard and that they were “good for their win”.

A sense of foreboding has enveloped Casa Dactyl.

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m going to slightly stick my neck out and say that Cardiff have the best ‘run-in’ from the teams in contention. Apart from playing us, Hull and Southampton they all look easier games.
Worryingly, not only did they get the win vs Ipswich yesterday (their 4th on the bounce), their performance was - according to my usually pessimistic scouting team - of a very high standard and that they were “good for their win”.

Guess signing players while not being meant to sign players has worked out well

Balli001

So 9 left and you pick out a third of them. They are 4 behind us with a worse goal difference.

Evo1883

Birmingham in the bottom 3
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

ajl

No matter how both are playing, I still can't count on west brom to lose, they'll come back into it

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

JSL

Mikey Johnston again. Just looked him up and he's a 24 year old left wing / attacker on loan from Celtic. Just the sort of player could have done with. Maybe worth enquiring about in the summer. I know we have EMC in that position to come, but if we have learned anything from this season, we need more than one per position

Sick Boy

I said yesterday that they’re hitting form just at the right time. They’ll definitely be contenders.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Noticed the Huddersfield player got booked for taking his shirt off in celebration for scoring half way through the first half at home to West Bromwich Albion.

Tinpot pricks! Do something useful.

Users who are viewing this thread