Championship thread 23/24 (10 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Sam McCallum - really good player with the ball, but his positional play in the first 20 mins has been dreadful. Gone awol, letting their rw in several times.

Tommo1993

Credit to Ipswich. Have been one of the ‘they’ll fade’ brigade, but it’ll take a massive fuck up to not seal autos now even with a lot of games to go. Good luck to them.

blunted

Credit to Ipswich. Have been one of the ‘they’ll fade’ brigade, but it’ll take a massive fuck up to not seal autos now even with a lot of games to go. Good luck to them.
Agree good luck to them. There is a school of thought that says they have been very lucky with injuries and their back up players are not too great. Lets see how it pans out.

covcity4life

The run of 4 defeats to Bristol, Rotherham, West Brom, and Preston while we stuck with 5 at the back is going to annoy me for the rest of the season.

Was our best chance to finally win at Deepdale- they are truly awful.
Truly awful....

...sitting just outside the playoffs

Is this like our dreadful recruitment?

Grendel

Truly awful....

...sitting just outside the playoffs

Is this like our dreadful recruitment?

We are 15th and nearer relegation than 6th place

covcity4life

Preston are clearly not truly awful as they are near playoffs

And neither are we cos we are a couple of wins away from them.

Only Rotherham seem dead and buried this season. No easy games in this league.

Rugby Sky Blue

At Rangers or Celtic your judged on the Old Firm matches, he flopped in those and barely laid a glove on Celtic

Celtic are not even half as good this season and Beale couldn’t get Rangers anywhere near them, it has taken them to sack him and get Phillipe Clement in for there to even be the remote possibility of a title race

I’m sure there will be folk on here into Scottish Football way more than me who don’t rate him either
As someone who follows Celtic I was disappointed when he was fired

Users who are viewing this thread