Championship thread 23/24 (27 Viewers)

Alkhen

Brum have taken Drameh from Leeds. Said it before but how can Leeds keep loaning out players, the'll have no one left. I really cant see them being a threat this season

skyblueelephant76

Brum have taken Drameh from Leeds. Said it before but how can Leeds keep loaning out players, the'll have no one left. I really cant see them being a threat this season
Leeds haven't had much choice, their previous owners put relegation loan clauses in the players contracts so they had to allow them to leave.

Alkhen

Leeds haven't had much choice, their previous owners put relegation loan clauses in the players contracts so they had to allow them to leave.

yeah that was a real mistake in hindsight. looks like Gnonto may be off and Sinisterra will be moody.

you can get the big earners leaving to prem teams but I do find it odd they are letting players like Greenwood and Drameh go to championship rivals.

TomRad85

Blues leaning heavily on the loan market towards the end. Stokes rebuild is definitely a strange one and I'm unsure which way it will go yet.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread