Championship thread 23/24 (9 Viewers)

AJB1983

Bannan's a dirty little bastard. 85 minutes on a yellow now.
Just watching the latest Sunderland Netflix and Bannan is a right little shithouse, which probably lends itself to him being a dick to palmer during that first hillsborough game.
I have to say as well I think he’s a shit player too.

covcity4life

I'm cutting it off at 13th now. Shame Boro won. They still right in it.

But if we keep winning can see 2-3 being eliminated from the race within the next month

HadjiChippo

Hope Leicester don’t take their foot off the gas now they’re basically walking to promotion. They’ve got some big games for us coming up (Sunderland, Norwich, Hull etc.,)

TomRad85

We need to shoot for West Brom. Definitely 2 spots to play for, Hull don't look like going away easily and Norwich just seem to be improving by the week.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skyblueelephant76

Hope Leicester don’t take their foot off the gas now they’re basically shoe ins for promotion. They’ve got some big games for us coming up (Sunderland, Norwich, Hull etc.,)
They can't afford to, if they lose to Leeds next week it's going to start getting very tight between them, Leeds and Southampton

napolimp

Could be a great Tuesday, both Southampton and Plymouth could easily win, would make things very interesting on Friday evening.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hope Leicester don’t take their foot off the gas now they’re basically walking to promotion. They’ve got some big games for us coming up (Sunderland, Norwich, Hull etc.,)
No chance - them losing, whilst Saints and Leeds keep winning, means they'll be giving their all (Sunderland will not be a threat now anyway imo; their fanbase have turned on Beale big style)

Astute

No chance - them losing, whilst Saints and Leeds keep winning, means they'll be giving their all (Sunderland will not be a threat now anyway imo; their fanbase have turned on Beale big style)
They turned on him the day he arrived. No striker for 2 seasons now yet expect to score lots every game.

SeaSeeEffCee

Going to be really tricky couple of weeks for us, especially with having to sandwich in the Maidstone game as well. Would probably take 3 points if offered now.

Saddlebrains

For me, i know there are lots involved, but its 2 from 4 for 5th and 6th place

Albion
Coventry
Norwich
Hull

Preston, and yes I know we play them next week, but they will fall away. Their goal difference is minus 8 for a start, but they did the same this time last season and then fell away. They arent that good

Bristol City, Watford and Boro are too inconsistent. Could easily win 3 in a row but then not win in 5

And Sunderland always find a way to shag themselves, this time they'll be looking for manager number 3 this season

Out of the 4 for me, i really couldnt call it

Astute

Going to be really tricky couple of weeks for us, especially with having to sandwich in the Maidstone game as well. Would probably take 3 points if offered now.
Nah. I'd hold out for 4 points.

SkyBlue_Bear83

For me, i know there are lots involved, but its 2 from 4 for 5th and 6th place

Albion
Coventry
Norwich
Hull

Preston, and yes I know we play them next week, but they will fall away. Their goal difference is minus 8 for a start, but they did the same this time last season and then fell away. They arent that good

Bristol City, Watford and Boro are too inconsistent. Could easily win 3 in a row but then not win in 5

And Sunderland always find a way to shag themselves, this time they'll be looking for manager number 3 this season

Out of the 4 for me, i really couldnt call it
Head says WBA and Norwich with us an agonising 7th

HadjiChippo

a couple of months ago I’d have never thought Millwall could be going down this season. Now looks like they’re dropping like a stone. Haven’t won since New Year’s Day, and only picked up 1 point since.

Users who are viewing this thread