Championship thread 23/24 (30 Viewers)

robbiethemole

Venky's bottling the price for this lad?? agreed a deal, then cancelled it as he's on the flight over, then want to take him on a loan with option to buy deal?? fucking bunch of con merchants!! ( along with plenty others )
Blackburn fans saying this is the end for them.
Poor old Fadz, what has he let himself in for?

SonofErnie

Venky's bottling the price for this lad?? agreed a deal, then cancelled it as he's on the flight over, then want to take him on a loan with option to buy deal?? fucking bunch of con merchants!! ( along with plenty others )
Blackburn fans saying this is the end for them.
Poor old Fadz, what has he let himself in for?
For Fadz it’s a 3 month stop gap to get some playing time and put himself in the window for longer term deal.

JulianDarbyFTW

NIxon is not the most reliable source, but it backs up what I heard. Could be bullshit but I suspect incompetence is at the route of it all in one way or another.
1000018906.jpg

Nuskyblue

Just a thought and a throwback to the two games at Hillsborough...

How and why was an emo allowed to be put in control of the music? I mean it was the music of my youth but I couldn't think of a more exclusionary genre of music (at a football match).

TomRad85

Blues are so shit aren't they.
Ugbo has looked pretty useful from the bits I've seen of him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nuskyblue

Yeh exactly he's a handful and gets in decent positions.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Yep. A real nuisance, Wednesday have decent wide players to. Tho I'm not sure how their RW did the Blues left back for his goal.

Lot of diving and fannying about in this game and Bannon needs to fuck the rest of his hair off and accept he is a baldy bastar

Users who are viewing this thread