Championship thread 23/24 (10 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Swansea 2-0 v Sheff wed. I still think the pair of them will be down come the end of the season. Haven't decided on the 3rd team yet!

Edit: 3-0 (think the Wednesday manager may get the boot - if they can afford to pay him off). There will be more tennis ball, etc protests from the Owls fans, aimed at the chairman.

SkyblueTexan

Leeds waking up. Boro beating Soton and may get a confidence boosting win. We need to get a winning run going soon.

SonofErnie

I know its early doors but that table is starting to look just as depressing as it did after 7 or 8 games last season

And we haven't got the pitch or being skint excuses this year
[/QUOTE

As it stands a win on Monday would take us to 10th. Way too early to get depressed.

Paul Anthony

Turning into a shocker of a season for Southampton, they're in danger of doing a Sunderland at the minute.

skybluecam

I know its early doors but that table is starting to look just as depressing as it did after 7 or 8 games last season

And we haven't got the pitch or being skint excuses this year
We have just rebuilt half the team including our two best players…

We could go ahead of Southampton on Monday. Imagine how they’re feeling.

David O'Day

Way too early for this pessimism. Win on Monday and we will be mid table, 3 points off 6th.
This really, it's all looks very different if we win a couple of games in a row.

Couple of tricky games after that but we are at home.

lord_garrincha

Swansea 2-0 v Sheff wed. I still think the pair of them will be down come the end of the season. Haven't decided on the 3rd team yet!

Edit: 3-0 (think the Wednesday manager may get the boot - if they can afford to pay him off). There will be more tennis ball, etc protests from the Owls fans, aimed at the chairman.
Sometimes you have to acknowledge the car crash whilst there is still plenty of time.

Sky Blue Harry H

Norwich forward Ashley Barnes has suffered a knee ligament injury, and Josh Sargent picked up that bad injury at Sunderland. Norwich made a massive mistake not recruiting better forwards to cover for these injuries, What has happened to clubs not being able to predict where these will occur. Sack all managers where this happens.

RegTheDonk

Way too early for this pessimism. Win on Monday and we will be mid table, 3 points off 6th.
You would hope so. Got used to being optimistic since last year but worried that we look very predictable so far. A loss and we're still 2 points off the drop and cue some serious meltdowns.

junglej13

Hull look a really good side. Their recruitment this summer looks excellent in the forward areas and they have good, technical, forward thinking midfield players. Looks light years away from us at the min in my opinion.

PVA

Runs straight past the goal scorer leaving him goal side, then looks bombaclat surprised when the ball lands nicely at his feet to put home. Good riddance.

And then blames the lad in front of him! 🤣

To be fair I'd have happily kept him as 5th choice CB, just to reduce squad turnover a little, but absolutely not good enough to be starting.

Users who are viewing this thread