Championship thread 23/24 (27 Viewers)

shmmeee

The complex web of hatred of other teams can be really hard to keep track of. I hate Leicester so I want Leeds to win by two to knock them off the top but watching I can’t help but want whoever isn’t Leeds to win, then I remember it’s Millwall and just want everyone to lose but Leeds to get three points and +2 gd somehow.

Brighton Sky Blue

The complex web of hatred of other teams can be really hard to keep track of. I hate Leicester so I want Leeds to win by two to knock them off the top but watching I can’t help but want whoever isn’t Leeds to win, then I remember it’s Millwall and just want everyone to lose but Leeds to get three points and +2 gd somehow.
This is the kind of game that normally ends most hooligan films

HadjiChippo

Is it possible for the top 3 to all get 100+ points?
Yeah, because they’ve all played each other twice already.

Leicester max is 109
Leeds is 106
And Ipswich is 105

If all three win every game to the end of the season that’s how it’ll end up. This leagues too mad for that to happen though.

Can you imagine a team breaks 100 points and loses in the playoffs? (Please be Leicester 🤞)

Last edited:

messiahrobins

Whats wrong with Millwall? Proper club down there and good set of fans who are passionate.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Im a quarter Ipshit and a quarter Leeds fan until after gameweek 46, other than when Leeds play us (hopefully they’re a bit more clear of Leicester by then)

How funny would it be to see Leicester not go up after saying how easy this league is and they’re walking it

shmmeee

Im a quarter Ipshit and a quarter Leeds fan until after gameweek 46, other than when Leeds play us (hopefully they’re a bit more clear of Leicester by then)

How funny would it be to see Leicester not go up after saying how easy this league is and they’re walking it

I just want them to come third and us sixth somehow. Maybe we win every game but lose to Ipswich and Leeds. Keeping them in this division, even if we bottled the final again it would be so worth it.

Not Championship but Lincoln have now scored 16 in the last 3 league games. Madness
They signed a player Jack Moylan from Shelbourne in Ireland in January. He's been in super form for them last few games. He's another one from league one I'd keep an eye on and possibly make a bid for in summer. Can cover a number of positions so has that versatility we like.

I just want that penalty kick from Dabo to come back down

Users who are viewing this thread