Championship thread 23/24 (12 Viewers)

Evo1883

Norwich down to 10 and WBA losing , all very promising

Sky Blue Harry H

Norwich down to 10 and WBA losing , all very promising
To be honest, even if we fall short (more likely than not), it would be nice to take it as near to the end of the season as possible. 'Dead rubbers' suck the atmosphere out of the crowd, so it'll be great for us to have a fighting chance. Funny how things can swing from one week to another.

skybluecam

Both baggies goals have been eerily similar to the ones we conceded... Johnston cutting in off the left and a Fellows cross to Diangana for the 2nd

skybluecam

If the West Brom front 3/4 can continue producing like they did against us and tonight they're probably out of reach. Not impenetrable defensively though.

David O'Day

Mikey Johnson is a strange one

He looks out of his depth in the SPL but the last few weeks he has been like a young Ronaldo.

Go figure

TomRad85

fuck west brom, if we do get into the play offs it's 6th we will be in.

Norwich and Hull results are the important ones to look out for in the next few weeks
Yeh its us vs Norwich and Hull. Fancied us a short while ago but not sure now, think Sakamoto is a huge loss to the way we play.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

It was like Hamer at Brum which many of us said was harsh, he better not get away with the appeal.
Fair enough - by all accounts he will get a 4 game ban (second red this season) and with that Rowe out injured, that will set Norwich back a lot. It certainly levels up the playing field between us and them, and if we were to beat Hull at home, we'd be above them on goal difference. Loads of twists and turns to come!!

TomRad85

If the West Brom front 3/4 can continue producing like they did against us and tonight they're probably out of reach. Not impenetrable defensively though.
We were absolute shite at West Brom and I still think we probably deserved something overall. Not sure why the commentary team were giving it the they really deserved it shit, I though they were quite poor overall. But then they generally are dull but effective.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread