Championship thread 23/24 (13 Viewers)

eastwoodsdustman

If we're not going to really do anything now, I have to say Leicester bottling it and Blues getting relegated would make for a pretty fantastic end to the season.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Especially as we could be pinpointed as the start of it all.
still living in their players and fans’ heads rent free.

covcity4life

As predicted, 'Enzo' isn't as good as his fan boys on here think.
Who are his fan boys? Curious.

I said I'm not willing to call him b tech pep cos ain't seen enough to judge. His stats were good(this would have been January time). If you think that's being a fanboy you are everything that's wrong with this forum and the internet in general.

I hope they fall away and don't get promoted too btw

covcity4life

Shame Norwich scored but other than that good set of results. We are bang in the playoff hunt! Come back into form and who knows.

PUSB

Sick Boy

couple fish GIF by I Love Kellie Pickler

covcity4life

Told you 'Enzo' wasn't all that he's cracked up to be though - if they do go up he won't last 5 mins in the PL. I'm pretty sure their wage bill is higher than a lot of PL clubs.
They are wobbling for sure. I dunno about in prem cos recruitment would be big factor. I dunno what their budget be like

If they fail to go up I imagine may be serious financial troubles? I'm sure I read a report

I do hope they fall out but only if covndont make playoffs. I don't want them to beat us in playoffs.

As for us it looks like 4 teams fighting for 6th

Our next 3 are winnable. If we do go on a run we could be in the playoffs by April.

Massive month for us. 4 games. 3 wins in any combination keeps the season super exciting

Sick Boy

I said I'm not willing to call him b tech pep cos ain't seen enough to judge. His stats were good(this would have been January time). If you think that's being a fanboy you are everything that's wrong with this forum and the internet in general.

I hope they fall away and don't get promoted too btw
Bit rich coming from someone having to resort to pretending to be their cousin after getting carried away wumming - hahaha.

Sick Boy

They are wobbling for sure. I dunno about in prem cos recruitment would be big factor. I dunno what their budget be like

If they fail to go up I imagine may be serious financial troubles? I'm sure I read a report

I do hope they fall out but only if covndont make playoffs. I don't want them to beat us in playoffs.

Our next 3 are winnable. If we do go on a run we could be in the playoffs by April.

Massive month for us. 4 games. 3 wins in any combination keeps the season super exciting
Yeah, if they don't go up, I think they'd be in some real trouble financially.

Gynnsthetonic

We didn't get into the top 6 until the second from last game last year, plenty of points to play for yet!

alexccfc99

The only thing to sour this weekend other than our result is that them cave dwelling racist scruffy bastards are going to stay up - Sausage Rohl is too good for them hope he fucks them off for a bigger job in the summer

covcity4life

We didn't get into the top 6 until the second from last game last year, plenty of points to play for yet!
Yup

Think next 3 is bog though. We are point of season where a gap from playoffs could be something we don't recover from

5 is doable. Let's aim to be within 3 by end of month

fernandopartridge

Told you 'Enzo' wasn't all that he's cracked up to be though - if they do go up he won't last 5 mins in the PL. I'm pretty sure their wage bill is higher than a lot of PL clubs.
I think I said before that he's similar to the other Pep protégé in Kompany - too inflexible and not pragmatic enough. It's easy to stick to Pep's principles with the quality of players he has at his disposal.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

wingy

The only thing to sour this weekend other than our result is that them cave dwelling racist scruffy bastards are going to stay up - Sausage Rohl is too good for them hope he fucks them off for a bigger job in the summer
Who knows he may like that?

no_loyalty

I wouldn’t mind us going for the striker Ugbo they have on loan, certainly knows where the net is.

Legia Sky Blue

On Leicester it would be hilarious if they blew this. Their owners might not be so keen to bankroll them if they stay in the Championship for a while :)

ovduk78

I am sure the way the parachute payments work is that any team who doesn't make it back up in the 1st year gets £40m (or maybe a third) so if one of them fails to go up they will have a decent kitty to start next season with.

shmmeee

I am sure the way the parachute payments work is that any team who doesn't make it back up in the 1st year gets £40m (or maybe a third) so if one of them fails to go up they will have a decent kitty to start next season with.

If Jamie Vardy is really on £10m/year that won’t go far. Could see their fans turning as well and the overpaid players getting the hump. OK I’ll stop daydreaming now.

skyblueelephant76

It's £44m this year, £36m next and £16m the year after if they don't go up.

messiahrobins

Leicester City Premier League points deduction fear emerges amid FFP worry Leicester City Premier League points deduction fear emerges amid FFP worry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lineker would never let that happen.
If Leicester go up they will be just like Burnley this season so id enjoy seeing that tbh.Im enjoying this season alot more than i would have been if we were having Luton's season . I fancy Luton Sheff Utd and Burnley will be down by easter pretty much. Lutons only hope is Everton get deducted 10 points or something on top of the current 6!!

Terry_dactyl

Lineker would never let that happen.
If Leicester go up they will be just like Burnley this season so id enjoy seeing that tbh.Im enjoying this season alot more than i would have been if we were having Luton's season . I fancy Luton Sheff Utd and Burnley will be down by easter pretty much. Lutons only hope is Everton get deducted 10 points or something on top of the current 6!!
Aren’t Forest also in danger of a points deduction?
I’ve been impressed by Luton this year tbf.

Users who are viewing this thread