Item Championship Team of the Season (so far) (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

It doesn’t mean they are bang average. We play a big part in stifling teams. Would you say Brentford, Watford, Norwich etc are ‘bang average’? If you do think that then there really is no hope for you
Brentford were good we could of beat Norwich and Watford

cc84cov

Most clueless person on this site and that’s saying something. All he does is repeat what others say. The SBT parrot
At least I watch games 🤣

“clueless” ? Is this coming from the man who said we will go down without key players ? Like the ones we had already been without ? You dumb fuck 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😬🤣
giphy.gif

procdoc

Brentford were good we could of beat Norwich and Watford
They’re not bang average teams though. If you really think that then maybe start watching another sport. When we were in the top flight we beat Man Utd, Arsenal etc. Were they bang average?

cc84cov

They’re not bang average teams though. If you really think that then maybe start watching another sport. When we were in the top flight we beat Man Utd, Arsenal etc. Were they bang average?
Your comparing a league we was last in how long ago ? It’s not comparable the teams we’ve faced I haven’t been blown away by many we could easily be higher placed than we are.

Stoke won’t go up this season happily even have a bet on it

Evo1883

Your comparing a league we was last in how long ago ? It’s not comparable the teams we’ve faced I haven’t been blown away by many we could easily be higher placed than we are.

They must be dark horses for the playoffs though

procdoc

We are where we deserve to be. If these sides were so beatable they wouldn’t be above us. To say they’re all bang average is doing them a disservice

Users who are viewing this thread