Championship Predictions. (1 Viewer)

stupot07

We haven't done a video in a while but with the championship so tight and the play off race wide open, my lad really wanted to review all the fixtures to see if the sky blues can clinch 6th place and make the play offs.

Please make a 12 year old very happy and watch, like and subscribe. Thank you PUSB

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

The prediction computer league thingy has us as favourites for 6th now too .. il pass the video onto my daughter , she watches coventry fan youtubers

covcity4life

Is their a better age to be a footy fan than 12 years old? I was 12 in 1994 and the memories of world cup and premier league etc are such happy ones. I remember my excitement for every single game.

I watched an England u16 game once where Micheal branch scored two and it was such a good watch. Now I am not sure I would sit and watch it . Actually I know I wouldn't.

Good vid let him know

baldy

Is their a better age to be a footy fan than 12 years old? I was 12 in 1994 and the memories of world cup and premier league etc are such happy ones. I remember my excitement for every single game.

I watched an England u16 game once where Micheal branch scored two and it was such a good watch. Now I am not sure I would sit and watch it . Actually I know I wouldn't.

Good vid let him know

I remember looking out for Wegerle in all the U.S games in that years World Cup plus Babb for Ireland (I think at the time big Ron was rumoured to be looking at the Swedish central defender according to some of the papers,Joachim Bjorklund,to replace Babb)

SkyblueSC

Good vid let him know
Exactly the same age and era for me. Mick Quinn and Nuddy first ever heroes. Dublin, Huckers and co after. Brought up in a golden time. Very lucky

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Good vid let him know
I dunno - when I was 12 I was half way through our first season in division 1…. Couldn’t comprehend why we weren’t walking it when it was built as “division one on tour”

EDIT: we were on our way to being relegated when I turned 12. So the whole year was just a washout

robbiethemole

When I was 12 (1966), everything about the game was fantastic. Winning the World Cup and City promoted at the end of 66/67 season, how times have changed, seen too many tears and heartaches since then, but I'm really back into it these last few years and have my son, s.i.l and grandsons to go to games with.

Macca1987

Same as Robbie, I was 6 in that promotion season, remember being passed over heads to sit on the grass at the front at Highfield Road. Had 87 Cup Final, then it went downhill. Been taking my lad up since he was 2 he's now 23 and I thought with the barren years he would never see anything good for city again. What did I know, 2 Wembley visits, promotion as champions from League 1 and now so close to the Premier League, what an amazing journey

Users who are viewing this thread