Championship Play offs (1 Viewer)

Disorganised1

Can't stand Blackpool - the grounds a tip - they should be made to do it up - Blues let us down against Bristol, West Ham let us down against Bristol, at least if Cardiff go up we#ll see some City players in the Prem.

Paxman II

Can't stand Blackpool - the grounds a tip - they should be made to do it up - Blues let us down against Bristol, West Ham let us down against Bristol, at least if Cardiff go up we#ll see some City players in the Prem.

The ground has under gone extensive renovations with 3 new stands and looks pretty good these days!

I want to see West Ham fail, Brum fail and Cardiff are weaker this year than previous years.
Blackpool...lov it if they do it again under Holloway!

If Blackpool do it again then they will become the yo-yo team of the next ten years. With the massive payments promotion brings, they will be stronger than most championship teams. Remember they will still be getting money next season from their last promotion as well as additional monies from this promotion. They could become the new Wolves ahhh wait a minute..............

Grendel

If Blackpool do it again then they will become the yo-yo team of the next ten years. With the massive payments promotion brings, they will be stronger than most championship teams. Remember they will still be getting money next season from their last promotion as well as additional monies from this promotion. They could become the new Wolves ahhh wait a minute..............

The difference is their owner pockets the money into his own personal account!

Now I agree with their wage structure for the players and manager. Taking £11million is excessive, but it is his company at the end of the day and it's not like they were in debt and he still took the money. Did he need to leave it in the coffers/invest in the squad??? Maybe, but they are bouncing back this season so maybe not.

So in summary £11million is a lot, but it's not like they are RBS losing hand over fist and he is still taking money out like this guy ........http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Hester-opens-gardens-public-bailed-bank.html

Changeyourface

Cardiff as lots of our fans have good relations with Cardiff fans and vice versa. Also really pisses me off how everything is supposedly racist nowdays but wanting a Welsh team to fail just because they're Welsh is totally acceptable.

Cardiff as lots of our fans have good relations with Cardiff fans and vice versa. Also really pisses me off how everything is supposedly racist nowdays but wanting a Welsh team to fail just because they're Welsh is totally acceptable.

How about wanting a Welsh team to fail as they should be playing in the welsh leagues instead of the English leagues?

CCFC Germany

But does the fact count that they are utter scum and troglodytes ? ;)

Changeyourface

How about wanting a Welsh team to fail as they should be playing in the welsh leagues instead of the English leagues?

The fact that it has Welsh teams in it kind of means that it isn't an English league. It's an English and Welsh league as Welsh (and Scottish) teams were invited to play in it. How about all the foreign players, playing in the "English" leagues?

Cardiff have spent beyond their means for years now. Coincidentally there is a large tax office in Cardiff. Blind eye?
West Ham - hate their fans, especially James Corden.
Whoever wins the Blackpool/Brum semi had better win the final! Preferably Blackpool.

Johnrambo

Blackpool, good fans and one of my favorit managers.

Birmingham will lose CH to WBA, if they dont make it.

Cardiff, nothanks.

West Ham, As much as they belong in PL, the play under Big Sam is boring og boring. Nothanks.

Blackpool 2 - 1 West Ham in the finale game.

Tad

Cardiff to win I hope. Great city, always enjoyed going there. Match day or not.

I really don't want to see another London based team in the prem so that rules out West Ham. Don't like Birmingham either.

If Cardiff fail, I wouldn't mind seeing Backpool back in the prem. I like it when then prem has a good mix of teams from different areas.

Last edited:

Johnrambo

Cardiff didnt show much, and they must be cursed when it comes to PO games.

Birmingham - Blackpool later !

Johnrambo

Burke from Birminham is just so... GOOD!

Blackpool have started best, with Ince as the best player atm.

Johnrambo

Birmingham or Blackpool?

I would rather see Blackpool go to the final, but Birmingham must have the best chance against West Ham..

I wonder what will happen with CH if they miss it..

Users who are viewing this thread