Championship play off final (1 Viewer)

mark82

Not sure the Fulham keeper has had to make a save in 120 minutes.

Evo1883

Have to say, if Brentford are an example of a good Championship team we should do ok. Piss poor.
Piss poor
giphy.gif

Evo1883

The games been poor to be fair, but they haven't tested the keeper once.

I think neither side played with the same freedom as they have done over 46 games... Coaches tactics etc will be more cautious hoping for a mistake etc... Either that or hit them hard last 10 in extra time... Both these sides are very good sides

mark82

I think neither side played with the same freedom as they have done over 46 games... Coaches tactics etc will be more cautious hoping for a mistake etc... Either that or hit them hard last 10 in extra time... Both these sides are very good sides

Yeah, I know they are really. Brentford looked pretty special up until the last few games. Think they've bottled it in all honesty. They'll probably be dismantled now and need to rebuild again.

Bugsy

Tommo1993

Well done to Fulham. Brentford choked on two chances to pinch 2nd place. Got to take it when it’s there on a plate.

Evo1883

Really hoping we get Brentford away towards may as I'm really hoping to go to their new stadium.

Bugsy

Liam Rosenior mugging villa off haha

wingy

Who knows there may be two team's in the Prem next season historically connected to the Chin .

Blind-Faith

Went to bed after 90 minutes , was pissed off this morning when I realised there was 3 goals while I was on the land of nod! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread