Championship play off final (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Hard to call,.I really want to go to Craven cottage though I think it's likely they'll be no away fans next season even if home support is back.

Was a little bit hoping for Brentford to win. For the breath of fresh air thing. Would both be new grounds, but like you say, I don’t think we’ll be seeing much in person this season. At all, the predicted road ahead appears too rocky.

no_loyalty

I always like an underdog so hopefully Brentford will win it.

How soon will the Championship fixtures be announced?

lifeskyblue

Heart wants Brentford...great to see them amongst big boys....but CCFC fan wants Fulham as I feel they would be stronger of the two if they stayed down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Both these teams look good...some lovely forward play and players look v quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Just not the same without the fans. I know obviously it for good reasons. But the fans ranting and roaring at Wembley with the PL calling, really does make a difference to the players I think.

I wouldn’t fancy us against Fulham with the team they have so I hope they go up

Paxman II

Do any of you seriously see anything in these two top championship sides we would be afraid of? I certainly don't.

D

Deleted member 4439

Brentford squad 'just' £30m. Okay, I know that's on the low side, but it does further put into perspective our mooted budget, which supposedly is not even a third of that.

Paxman II

Have either goalkeeper had anything to do?
Wipe the floor with us? Don't think so, niether side move the ball quick enough and are too static. They are both playing backwards football a lot. They don't rota like us orswitch the play enough. No outstanding indivual performer taking a grip of the game. I truly think watching this, we have very little to worry about. Mitrovic will probably be the difference now, one chance is all he needs...

SlowerThanPlatt

Have either goalkeeper had anything to do?
Wipe the floor with us? Don't think so, niether side move the ball quick enough and are too static. They are both playing backwards football a lot. They don't rota like us orswitch the play enough. No outstanding indivual performer taking a grip of the game. I truly think watching this, we have very little to worry about. Mitrovic will probably be the difference now, one chance is all he needs...

What planet are you on? It’s a play off game with a huge prize at stake so both teams understandably been cautious. If you think we’re as good as Fulham or Brentford you are deluded

Nick

Administrator
That keeper is going to get battered

What was that dive after the ball had gone in about

Evo1883

Keeper mistake changed the whole dynamic of the game... I'd be furious if I was Brentfords manager... Probably sell him.... Such a poor error

Nice 2nd goal

Users who are viewing this thread