Championship match thread (3 Viewers)

ccfcmad1

Sorry if there's already one of these going but thought it would be a good idea to have a thread to discuss scores results for games not involving us,

Forest Derby currently 1-1 as it stands will be a result suited to us even at this early stage.

Sky Blue Harry H

Watched it. Forest were awful. Some 'names' amongst their team/squad, but they were lucky to get anything. Think that may be 7 home games without a win now. Derby were a bit better, though it was mainly their youngsters coming through that impressed (Knight and Lawrence).

ccfcmad1

Looking highly likely we will be sitting in the bottom three by the end of tonight's fixtures

covmark

Won't be coming out of it any time soon
That's my opinion too after last night's showing. I was really optimistic before the start of the season. However we just need to be better than 3 other sides, hopefully Robins can turn the tide.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Doesn’t matter as long as you’re not in there after the final game.

That's my opinion too after last night's showing. I was really optimistic before the start of the season. However we just need to be better than 3 other sides, hopefully Robins can turn the tide.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I agree but I can only see another hammering on Friday which really doesn't help going in to the more winnable games

Happy_Martian

With Derby winning, we're in the bottom 3 only because Forest the same points but a better goal difference. The Trees win or draw against Luton tonight and we'll be down there on points as well.

cc84cov

With Derby winning, we're in the bottom 3 only because Forest the same points but a better goal difference. The Trees win or draw against Luton tonight and we'll be down there on points as well.
Things don’t go our way and forest win tonight and results go wrong weekend we could be 6 adrift

it’s ok tho as everyone keeps saying “DONT PANIC” 😝

ccfcmad1

Still very early days but don't expect Derby or forest to be down there come end of season, if I had to put money on who we will be battling it out with it will be between. Us Wycombe Rotherham Barnsley sheff wed

cc84cov

Still very early days but don't expect Derby or forest to be down there come end of season, if I had to put money on who we will be battling it out with it will be between. Us Wycombe Rotherham Barnsley sheff wed
Early doors and we could be 6 adrift come weekend 🤷🏻‍♂️

Frostie

Pointless reading too much into the league table at this stage

Last season's table at same stage:
Screenshot_20201028-202241~2.png

clint van damme

Things don’t go our way and forest win tonight and results go wrong weekend we could be 6 adrift

it’s ok tho as everyone keeps saying “DONT PANIC” 😝

none of the bottom 6 this time last year got relegated and they'd played 14 games at this stage but you carry on being a drama queen.

cc84cov

none of the bottom 6 this time last year got relegated and they'd played 14 games at this stage but you carry on being a drama queen.
You seen us play lately ? Where’s the goals coming from Einstein ? I ain’t talking shit if things don’t go our way we will be 6 adrift and struggling to score or keep a clean sheet

Blind-Faith

I had a £10 double on Cardiff and Sheffield Wednesday tonight as some sort of good luck omen for us , properly fucked it now!

clint van damme

You seen us play lately ? Where’s the goals coming from Einstein ? I ain’t talking shit if things don’t go our way we will be 6 adrift and struggling to score or keep a clean sheet

I repeat none of the bottom 6 at this stage last season got relegated. Stoke and Barnsley had worse PPT ratio than ours, worse GPG ratio than ours and worse goal difference than ours and both stayed up.

The 3 relegated teams were 7, 11 and 14 points ahead of them respectively. Stop being a drama queen.

cc84cov

I repeat none of the bottom 6 at this stage last season got relegated. Stoke and Barnsley had worse PPT ratio than ours, worse GPG ratio than ours and worse goal difference than ours and both stayed up.

The 3 relegated teams were 7, 11 and 14 points ahead of them respectively. Stop being a drama queen.
Last season means fuck all this season

cc84cov

but the remaining 38 games of this season do. You're making a colossal fool of yourself.
Nothing is settled after 8 games of a 46 game season.
Show me where I said anything is settled after 8 games please ??

I’ve said we could find ourselves 6 points adrift 3rd bottom come the weekend

Sky Blue Harry H

Forest had iannou sent off (hopefully a 2 or 3 match ban, so he misses the game against us)

clint van damme

Show me where I said anything is settled after 8 games please ??

I’ve said we could find ourselves 6 points adrift 3rd bottom come the weekend

followed by the sarcastic but it's ok everyone's saying don't panic remark and the post about where are the goals coming from.
We all know we're struggling for goals, but again, with only 8 games gone, there's time to put that right, that doesn't mean we will, but it's too early for a meltdown.

Users who are viewing this thread