Championship Manager Merry Go Round (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Gerhard Struber quit Barnsley
Sabri Lamouchi sacked by Forest

Both clubs will need to make the right appointments.
I feel Forest will be ok with the resources available but feels like a critical moment for Barnsley.

no_loyalty

I thought Lamouchi would be sacked before their next game, but surprised that the Barnsley manager resigned, has he got something else lined up?

SBT

Forest have signed so many players it's no wonder the rest of the country was forced to stop congregating in big groups.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Rooney doesn’t seem like he’d be the next Alex Ferguson, amazed he’s passed the coaching exams tbf. Did they give him a by for the pro one (or hasn’t he got it yet?).

Sky Blue Harry H

Won't surprise me if their new owners go for the 'big name' option Rooney is, For what it's worth I just can't see Rooney being successful as a manager, so from a CCFC point of view, I hope they appoint him.

Brighton Sky Blue

Won't surprise me if their new owners go for the 'big name' option Rooney is, For what it's worth I just can't see Rooney being successful as a manager, so from a CCFC point of view, I hope they appoint him.

Were he appointed he might even still carry on as a player/manager which very rarely works out (Andy Hessenthaler at Gillingham a possible exception) and particularly with a knuckle dragger like Wayne.

Terry Gibson's perm

Were he appointed he might even still carry on as a player/manager which very rarely works out (Andy Hessenthaler at Gillingham a possible exception) and particularly with a knuckle dragger like Wayne.

His choice of assistant would be crucial for him to carry on playing.

Brighton Sky Blue

Looks like it'll be shared between the remaining coaches as they expect their white knight from the UAE to arrive shortly and pump in the megabucks with their own management team. Just hope it isn't ratified by the time they play us

Mcbean

These new owners are going to get a big name - Rooney has little experience and would need to have all his qualies done - if your cousin owned Man City you would want to compete - they can’t go bananas on the players because of the salary cap so expect them to heavily invest in the manager

skyblueeyesrevisited

These new owners are going to get a big name - Rooney has little experience and would need to have all his qualies done - if your cousin owned Man City you would want to compete - they can’t go bananas on the players because of the salary cap so expect them to heavily invest in the manager
In that case it will be Sven

Users who are viewing this thread