Championship Club Membership shirt (1 Viewer)

AStonesThrow

Hi all,
Hope you’re all safe and well. Would anyone be interested in buying one of the Championship Club Membership shirts from the 20/21 season? It’s never been worn, tags still on and always been hung up since I got it. Not sure what they’d be valued at or anything so feel free to DM me to discuss ☺️

Attachments

• 799AD12C-881F-4C8B-A419-13137C8C5030.jpeg
    799AD12C-881F-4C8B-A419-13137C8C5030.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 61
  • 770D6580-7C81-4134-9815-5B8E0FDEA41E.jpeg
    770D6580-7C81-4134-9815-5B8E0FDEA41E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59

pipkin73

I'm a bit lost here, is Rob9872 trying to say you're trying to sell something already on sale?

rob9872

I'm a bit lost here, is Rob9872 trying to say you're trying to sell something already on sale?
No, it was just a joke pip. Membership shirts last season had all our names printed on the back.

Mcbean

When your kids are bored it’s a great game to play - find your name - my wife is still looking - for the new owner it’s even better as it isn’t on there 😀hours of literally endless fun

olderskyblue

Why would anyone want a shirt with lots of names on, but not their own?

rob9872

I still haven’t found my name on my shirt.
I'm assuming Terry isn't your real name (unless Mr & Mrs Dactyl have a great sense of humour), so if you tell us your real name then we can all hunt it down on our shirts in what would be the world shittiest game of 'Where's Wally?'

Terry_dactyl

I'm assuming Terry isn't your real name (unless Mr & Mrs Dactyl have a great sense of humour), so if you tell us your real name then we can all hunt it down on our shirts in what would be the world shittiest game of 'Where's Wally?'
What’s weirder still is that ive found myself studying other people’s shirts when I’ve been near them eg at the game, in a cafe, walking around town.
Im glad I wasn’t caught doing this…I’m essentially looking at others bodies up close, squinting with my glasses raised…you know, to get a proper look.

Johhny Blue

What’s weirder still is that ive found myself studying other people’s shirts when I’ve been near them eg at the game, in a cafe, walking around town.
Im glad I wasn’t caught doing this…I’m essentially looking at others bodies up close, squinting with my glasses raised…you know, to get a proper look.
Good job there wasn’t a braille version

Users who are viewing this thread