Championship bargains of a lifetime! (1 Viewer)

sy79

Saw this article, there's seems to be allot of talent out there going for free! Point to note, read the comments on Kingy!!!!

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/great-matches/roll_up_roll_up_for_the_championship_bargains_of_a_lifetime_1_2707620

Jimthor

RE: those comments on King, i'm hoping that's how people feel at most clubs too, gives us more chance of keeping him! lol

sotv1987

In a sick selfish way, so do I!!! Lol

I've seen the King comments this morning. My reply to Portmouth fan.....

Donald Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM I will never, ever cheer Marlon King. I would rather be relegated than be saved by Marlon King. Keep convicted rapists OUT OF OUR CLUB. I don't want my season ticket money paying the wage of someone with 14 criminal convictions.

Very bigoted view me thinks, Marlon King is NOT a convicted rapist, he has convictions, agreed, but not for rape, don't big your club up too much, he wouldn't even entertain going to such a disorganised and irrelavent club such as yourselves, your season ticket money is safe.

I bit of a stupid reply but, it was first thing in the morning!!!!

Like previously mentioned, comment like that from other clubs just may well tip the decision in our favour, lot hope so hey!!!!!!!!!!

rob9872

Made a good point but no need to repeat it three times :)

Users who are viewing this thread