Championship 22-23 (9 Viewers)

Nuskyblue

My take from is game is:
A. Boro look a really good side, could and should have had two or three. They have pace and are all really good on the ball, a real danger.
B. Luton are shithouses but effective. Their keeper looks a big flakey tho

skyblue1991

We need to finish 5th, Luton whilst not technically better are fucking horrible to play against

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

bigfatronssba

Looking like Middlesbrough will have nothing to play for by the time we travel there

thekidfromstrettoncamp

VAR hasn't stopped diving David
But if refs. punished it it would,same as time wasting book the first one and it will stop.On Saterday when all our player were subbed They should have left the field at the nearest point non of them did. The one that innoys me are shaking hand with their side on leaving the field having already been told to get a move on if this happens the player should be booked if has already been booked so be it.The oncoming player does not come onThe rules are there application isn't.

Last edited:

PUSB-We_are_going_up

But if refs. punished it it would,same as time wasting book the first one and it will stop.On Saterday when all our player were subbed They should have left the field at the nearest point non of them did. The one that innoys me are shaking hand with their side on leaving the field having already been told to get a move on if this happens the player should be booked if has already been booked so be it.The oncoming player does not come onThe rules are there application isn't.
Godden did

NorthernWisdom

We just need it to be used properly.
Same as we just need referees to referee properly.

If technology is controlled by humans it'll always have human error. If a game's played by humans that make mistakes, then the officials making mistakes is what offers some excitement and unpredictability rather than it being deathly dull where you may as well ditch playing the game and just run it through the computer, stopping the we woz robbed tales of woe.

The answer is probably to increase referees' salaries so more want to do it and there's a wider pool of competent ones. We pay the players enough, we can start to reward the good officials.

And accept that mistakes happen.

Users who are viewing this thread