Championship 22-23 (3 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Rotherham equaliser against Burnley, don’t want a Burnley win as they will win title, want them to win it away at Blackburn.

SeaSeeEffCee

Birmingham at home pneultimate game of the season will be a tricky game, especially if a win could all but confirm us in the play-offs. They'll come to the CBS with nothing to lose and will be motivated to spoil the party. More nervous about that one than tomorrow nigt in a way.

TomRad85

Tbf others are probably looking at our fixtures and seeing Blackburn and Middlesbrough. Are ours really that much better?
I think most are hoping Middlesbrough are resting their whole team for the play offs for that game, which is a strong possibility tbf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

I think most are hoping Middlesbrough are resting their whole team for the play offs for that game, which is a strong possibility tbf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Certainly on Blackburn's and Sunderland's forums, they're expecting Boro to rest most of their first teamers for our game. Can't remember but think I've seen similar comments on Preston's and Millwall's. Nearly everyone expecting us to roll them over which is the daftest idea as the replacements will be fighting for a starting place in the Playoff squad.

Brighton Sky Blue

Certainly on Blackburn's and Sunderland's forums, they're expecting Boro to rest most of their first teamers for our game. Can't remember but think I've seen similar comments on Preston's and Millwall's. Nearly everyone expecting us to roll them over which is the daftest idea as the replacements will be fighting for a starting place in the Playoff squad.
We've also never won at the Riverside if memory serves.

Users who are viewing this thread