Championship 22-23 (7 Viewers)

stupot07

Burnley are ok, nowhere near as good as the commentators are making them out to be. Huddlesfield have been so poor. Its a typical first game of the season game, where one team just isn't quite there yet.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Huddersfield look half the team they were last year and the keeper doesn’t look like he is superman.

stupot07

He was inconsistent which wasn't surprising given his age but it was clear that he had lots of ability
I'd agree with that, lots of ability and potential but was a mixed bag for us probably a 6.5/10 over the season.

Sky Blue Harry H

For a team that finished 3rd, it's safe to say Huddersfield look like relegation fodder at the moment. That Russell is a good player and they have Anjorin on the bench. Burnley should be 3 up by now.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Ridiculous. He was good for us last season. Not irreplaceable, but to say he was average is really selling him short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was so average the favourites to get promoted signed him

He had some good games, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to sell him short, I am just being honest. The lad has got a lot of potential and I think he will go on to do very well, but there were many games for us that passed him by or that he got caught out particularly on the defensive side of things. Given time that will probably get better.

You are allowed to have an overall perspective you know, not everything needs to be binary.

SIR ERNIE

I'd agree with that, lots of ability and potential but was a mixed bag for us probably a 6.5/10 over the season.

He was lightweight and went missing for long periods in too many games. Based on his contribution last season he won't be missed this season.

ccfcchris

Burnley are ok, nowhere near as good as the commentators are making them out to be. Huddlesfield have been so poor. Its a typical first game of the season game, where one team just isn't quite there yet.

Was thinking the same thing.

skybluegod

Huddersfield rarely played well last year but ground out results, largely down to a number of stand out individuals. (Isn't a dig they ultimately had an amazing unbeaten run) A number of those players have left and so has the manager. Think they will struggle all season.

Happy_Martian

Burnley are ok, nowhere near as good as the commentators are making them out to be.

Don't be surprised if the media treat Burnley as they did Fulham last season and Norwich the year before. They've probably all backed Burnley to win the league with 120 points. Noone else will be in consideration when they're around.

That Russell is a good player.....

I hope you've got the wrong name as Russell (their number 5) has done nothing but give the ball away. He's hardly run for anything and has looked out on his feet after 15 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread