Champions (1 Viewer)

nicksig

Just got 18-1 on City winning L1 this season. Look generous odds to me. We've got a decent squad at this level and should be in the mix. PUSB

@richh87

Think i'll wait to see who the new Manager is before putting money on it.

We certainly have the players though.

nicksig

Coral had sheff utd, Swindon, mk dons, Bournemouth, Crawley, donny, notts c, brentford! and Preston above us. IMO we are better than any of those teams. With a decent manager we should aim high in this league

Ccfcisparks

I think Preston have got a good chance, They have bought Stuart Beavon now and have a squad equally as strong as ours

@richh87

I think Preston have got a good chance, They have bought Stuart Beavon now and have a squad equally as strong as ours

Haha, this forum is obsessed with Stuart Beavon. If he was any good he'd be playing at a higher level by now (he's 28)!

We have several players better.

junglej13

18 new players. The boss is an absolute tool. Fell out with all the playing staff. Id be massively surprised if they are even top half.

nicksig

Why? We've the best squad in my opinion and compared with most of those other teams a better stadium and support. We'll see - just my judgement against that of a bookie's

cornoccfc

Just got 18-1 on City winning L1 this season. Look generous odds to me. We've got a decent squad at this level and should be in the mix. PUSB

I reckon those odds may be a bit longer now.

Users who are viewing this thread