CHAMPIONS! (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Strange feeling but got the house decked out in sky blue bunting scarfs out window, sky blue smoke bombs at the ready will be having a promotion party tomorrow got to make the best of a bad situation.

AStonesThrow

Congratulations to all involved at CCFC. So proud to be a supporter of this amazing football club and this forum as a community. Fecking Champions! Just about to let my lads know, my eldest especially will be absolutely elated.
City til I die, PUSB.

I BLOODY LOVE THIS CLUB!!

SkyBlueOz

Sinkin Piss is Perth in celebration . I'm over the moon. Stoked to be back in the Championship. For me in Australia, this also means they'll be showing way more City games on TV. I will still get a seasons pass on I follow though and maybe even a season ticket to help out the club. Then donate it to someone who can attend the games .

Paxman II

League One Clubs have voted by an overwhelming majority to formally end the 2019/20 season.

As a result, the final League standings have now been confirmed meaning that Coventry City have been confirmed as Champions with Rotherham United securing the second automatic promotion place to the Championship.

Wycombe Wanderers, Oxford United, Portsmouth and Fleetwood Town will contest the Sky Bet Play-Offs with the schedule to be announced in due course, while Tranmere Rovers, Southend United and Bolton Wanderers will start the 2020/21 season in League Two.

league-one-table-final.png

Sorry to go on the 3rd shirt loved worldwide... The scouting masterclass cashing in on Sam... The lure of Sunderland for a couple backfired massively... Other managers saying best we have played... Playing landlord's in the cup u cudnt make it up... The fantastic support so loyal... And finally in this strange world we are going through being a coventry city supporter puts a smile on our faces god what a unique lovely club

stevefloyd

Wow wow wow wow wow.... are you watching Slumderland ha ha ha ha ha ... yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaa we are going up I say we are going up!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread