Champions League Final (1 Viewer)

Shakeitup

Who does everyone think will win?

Who do you want to win?

I'm hoping Athletico win. I can see it being very close. I've got a sneaky feeling that Athletico will nick it in extra time or win at penalties.

Terry Gibson's perm

I will watch it but not to bothered who wins maybe a small leaning towards Athletico

JohnWH

The world won't end if Real don't win. I'm getting the general impression last few years that if a "big" team doesn't win the Champions League that some how they have "underachieved" according to pundits and plastic fans. Read the same kind of b.s. recently when Liverpool lost to Sevilla, whereas a lot of people would have considered a final to be a pretty good achievement. Whatever. Oh. Forgot about the original question? Athletico M. I suppose, not too interested though.

vow

I think Real will win and I would like to see them lift the trophy too.

I guess it comes down to liking Bale and Modric as footballers.

clint van damme

got s feeling it will be Real, even though they haven't won the last 5 against Athletico.

CJ_covblaze

Don't think I could stomach seeing that dirty cheating arsehole win it. Still hurts after 18 years!

vow

Is that Ronaldo or Simeone? ;)

Shakeitup

Haha. Take your pick.

I'd like to see Athletico win. Compared to Real their team was put together on a shoe string. Plus, they don't have the same Royal/Franco connections (yeah I'm a miserable sod that lets stuff like this get to me!)

clint van damme

just found out this isn't on council tele, fucking outrage!!

Fortunately I 've got BT but the pundits are shite.

wingy

Haha. Take your pick.

I'd like to see Athletico win. Compared to Real their team was put together on a shoe string. Plus, they don't have the same Royal/Franco connections (yeah I'm a miserable sod that lets stuff like this get to me!)
That's it then
The Republican team for me!

CJ_covblaze

It's on Freeview too. Simeone! Love his passion and his will to win but will never forgive him.

wingy

Great atmosphere and hard to call this
Real have been the dirtier and cheatiest (new word) of the two.
Surprisingly AM seem to have been shorn of energy and speed /tempo /pace throughout this game.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Funny seeing Marc Clattenburg standing above Pepe shaking his head and nearly laughing at Pepe's antics.
He'd soon be up if he saw that freezing magic sponge on a cold winters Sunday morning !!!

Users who are viewing this thread