Champions League final 2024 (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

I see UEFA are looking at playing The Champions League Final in America in 2024. This is unfair on CCFC fans in my opinion. I know there is no guarantee we'll be involved, but although our away support has been incredibly loyal, this may put quite a few off travelling....

CJ_covblaze

Doesn’t make it right but it’s easier and cheaper to get to than Baku or Kiev. Will it be the last hurrah before the Super League starts

Malaka

this is pretty shit. The last thing we want is Football taking off in the states

ccfc92

UEFA stands for the Union of European Football Associations

USA is in the continent of North America.

giphy.gif

SkyblueBazza

Because any player that is half decent will go and play there for the money to the detriment of the British and European game
Might be a good thing then? Gives a better chance of developing home-grown talent for a start. Gets football at the head of the table for us to watch instead of the money

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

peace ndlovu

FFS. I’m hoping this is bullshit. Not that I feel any real sense of connection with the teams who play in the champions league, but this would be shameless commercial whoring of the lowest kind.

Malaka

Might be a good thing then? Gives a better chance of developing home-grown talent for a start. Gets football at the head of the table for us to watch instead of the money

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I think we should agree to disagree on this.

MalcSB

I see UEFA are looking at playing The Champions League Final in America in 2024. This is unfair on CCFC fans in my opinion. I know there is no guarantee we'll be involved, but although our away support has been incredibly loyal, this may put quite a few off travelling....
Adge will be there.

Warwickhunt

Because any player that is half decent will go and play there for the money to the detriment of the British and European game
World Series Soccer to be played in the US of A!

Users who are viewing this thread