Champions League 23/24 (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

United are awful, defensively they're dreadful.
Not saw too much of them this season, didn't realise they were this bad.

Evo1883

United are awful, defensively they're dreadful.
Not saw too much of them this season, didn't realise they were this bad.
You might not have seen my running joke , but united under ten hag continue to decline , woeful manager

clint van damme

You might not have seen my running joke , but united under ten hag continue to decline , woeful manager

To be fair they've looked OK going forward, the Danish kid looks decent but the defence and the keeper, sweet lord

Brighton Sky Blue

Not a great showing for the self-proclaimed greatest league in the world tonight with Arsenal also going down in Lens

Saddlebrains

Lets be honest that Newcastle result is unreal.

Bar Isak, Tonali, Guimareas they are a bang average side and to absolutely arse rape a PSG side with the likes of Mbappe in it is nothing short of incredible

Paul Anthony

Bar Isak, Tonali, Guimareas they are a bang average side and to absolutely arse rape a PSG side with the likes of Mbappe in it is nothing short of incredible

PSG were absolutely shocking all game. Only reason they got one back was Newcastle started to get a bit complacent at 3-0.

Tommo1993

Never been that fond of Newcastle, but those celebrations in the stands look brilliant, first goal especially.

SkyBlueSoul

Same, I have no affinity towards them but was really pleased when I saw Burn and Longstaff had scored. Scoring for your hometown club in the Champions League at home v PSG must be an unreal feeling, fairytale stuff. Especially considering they're less glamourous players who don't score many.

Ccfcisparks

Tonali has been poor for them this year and struggled to settle.

Botman, Schar, Wilson and Trippier are fantastic players and Gordon is absolutely getting there.

The quality signings theyve made the last few years have elevated the other players.

Otis

Tonali has been poor for them this year and struggled to settle.

Botman, Schar, Wilson and Trippier are fantastic players and Gordon is absolutely getting there.

The quality signings theyve made the last few years have elevated the other players.
Yup. Jacob Murphy is now world class.

Frostie

Awww plucky little Newcastle backed by an oil rich theocracy beating another team backed by a similar entity

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Since their takeover...

Net spend £330m

2nd highest net spend in the Premier League, only eclipsed by Chelsea's bonkers transfer policy.

Higher net spend than Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid & PSG combined.

skyblue1991

Harry Maguire needed that, clearly a player low on confidence after making mistakes in the past and not getting many starts

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Last minute penalty save to give Man Utd the win, Utd look absolutely rubbish and Copenhagen are no great shakes.

Ccfcisparks

The fact that Fullkrug is the starting striker for the German national team shows how strong England are upfront at the moment. I'd have Kane, Watkins, Toney, Abraham and Wilson all over him.

Users who are viewing this thread