CET Journalists / Ticket Article (1 Viewer)

Otis

it's not about Davi Bell's legs is it?

Or about the difference between a joke and telling a joke? :D

hutch1972

Even the Spurs fans are trying to sell to us . Just seen one on ebay for the home end.
Trying to get around the law by selling it as a used ticket !!!

hutch1972

Those will be used as the biding ends on the 7th.
One email to the buyer and the ticket will disappear. Its funny to see some of the ways around the rules , i remember one for the Chelsea cup game where a used stub was on sale for £60 with a free gift of a cov v chelsea ticket thrown in !

hutch1972

Those will be used as the biding ends on the 7th.
One email to the buyer and the ticket will disappear. Its funny to see some of the ways around the rules , i remember one for the Chelsea cup game where a used stub was on sale for £60 with a free gift of a cov v chelsea ticket thrown in !

Gray

there is also the £100 pound envelope with a mystery gift (ticket) inside scam

ccfc92

The bit that makes me laugh is all the people posting on the CT site moaning about having to queue up and didn't get a ticket. These people clearly have internet access, so why would you queue up when you can buy them instantly online?

stupot07

The bit that makes me laugh is all the people posting on the CT site moaning about having to queue up and didn't get a ticket. These people clearly have internet access, so why would you queue up when you can buy them instantly online?

Like the Ricoh and all seated stadiums, it just doesn't feel right to them, they need to do things the old way and stand in a big long queue in the cold and pay with cash. ;)

ajsccfc

bamalamafizzfazz

It's this guy who has been to every cup game home and away since '77. Hasn't he got a season ticket? If not could at least get a membership if he's that bothered about his record!

I bought 6 tickets all season tickets holders at 8.40am on the first sale date and did it all in my pants whilst sat at home. At the end of the day if you desperately wanted to get a ticket to this game then you could, end of.

davebow87

It's me you are talking about. And no, I don't have a membership: games are expensive enough without spending even more money. As for internet access, I was on a residential with a group of students and could not get a wi-fi signal on my phone/laptop. Not everyone is able to take time off work to go and join a queue. In my view, priority should have gone to 1) Season ticket holders
2)Those who bought tickets for the previous two cup games (Don't think that would be many!)
3)Membership
4) General sale (1 ticket per person)
It's this guy who has been to every cup game home and away since '77. Hasn't he got a season ticket? If not could at least get a membership if he's that bothered about his record!

I bought 6 tickets all season tickets holders at 8.40am on the first sale date and did it all in my pants whilst sat at home. At the end of the day if you desperately wanted to get a ticket to this game then you could, end of.

Mucca Mad Boys

It's me you are talking about. And no, I don't have a membership: games are expensive enough without spending even more money. As for internet access, I was on a residential with a group of students and could not get a wi-fi signal on my phone/laptop. Not everyone is able to take time off work to go and join a queue. In my view, priority should have gone to 1) Season ticket holders
2)Those who bought tickets for the previous two cup games (Don't think that would be many!)
3)Membership
4) General sale (1 ticket per person)

Why should general sale be 1ticket per person?

Membership costs £20, not that much, and you get discount for tickets, so not only a priority, you make up the money you spent on the membership.

davebow87

Stupid question. Of course it should be one per person. Did season ticket holders get the chance to buy 4? It would be safe to assume that none of the various tickets being sold originate from season ticket holders.
Why should general sale be 1ticket per person?

Membership costs £20, not that much, and you get discount for tickets, so not only a priority, you make up the money you spent on the membership.

bamalamafizzfazz

DaveBow87

Sorry mate didn't mean to cause any offense. I'm just saying that if you wanted a ticket you could have got one. I agree they should prioritise ticket stubs for previous games over membership. I only really commented because the article annoyed me as it's such a non story.

Hope you get to go tomorrow.

Mucca Mad Boys

Stupid question. Of course it should be one per person. Did season ticket holders get the chance to buy 4? It would be safe to assume that none of the various tickets being sold originate from season ticket holders.

General sale is for anyone who wants to buy a ticket, stubs should've been a priority before general sale, probably before members tbf, but, everyone who was a 'priority' who wanted their ticket, got it.

Also, if I queued up for a general sale, getting it for, say, other mates, I wouldn't be able to get the 4 I need, would I? That to isn't fair.

It's just the way it is pal, you could always go to the ground tomorrow and buy a ticket off someone.

davebow87

I have now got a ticket :D(see today's Cov Telegraph!) although would have travelled down and attempted to buy one outside if necessary.

davebow87

Ticket was provided by another supporter who was alerted by the Telegraph article. I would not have been keen on paying much over the odds to be honest, although I guess I would have paid up to £50 in order to keep my run going....

Users who are viewing this thread