CET Again (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
And yet here we are. You unwilling to back it up.

Maybe if you didn't shout conspiracy in every fucking thread and telling people they are wrong all and making things up all the time they might be more willing to educate you?

I'm clever enough to know that you have no interest in facts, you just want to write things off instantly when they make particular people look bad.

shmmeee

Maybe if you didn't shout conspiracy in every fucking thread and telling people they are wrong all and making things up all the time they might be more willing to educate you?

I'm clever enough to know that you have no interest in facts, you just want to write things off instantly when they make particular people look bad.

Mate. You’re a joke. You can shut me down right now and instead, yet again, when asked to back up your bollocks you choose to go on a rant about conspiracies, just CTRL+F’ed and the only person who has mentioned conspiracy is you.

“oohhh I know stuff and if you knew what I knew you’d know I’m right but I’m not going to say it”. Fuck off.

Nick

Administrator
Mate. You’re a joke. You can shut me down right now and instead, yet again, when asked to back up your bollocks you choose to go on a rant about conspiracies, just CTRL+F’ed and the only person who has mentioned conspiracy is you.

“oohhh I know stuff and if you knew what I knew you’d know I’m right but I’m not going to say it”. Fuck off.

Maybe it makes you look a bit sillier when you bang on about everybody being wrong all of the time and then you end up having to say "Oh i didn't know that".

I wouldn't say the Telegraph have refused to write articles about fairly big news without knowing what I was on about, you are happy to write it off without knowing what you are on about.

skybluepm2

Starting the headline with ‘Sky Blues land striker, Leeds United want Michael Rose....’ before the rest of the preview is conveniently cut off until you open the article is clickbait shithousery at it’s finest, even by the Telegraph’s standards.

for clarity, the rest of the headline reads ‘Coventry City’s best and worst transfer window scenarios’ 🙄 do they even talk to anyone at the club directly anymore? Shocking stuff. They also regurgitated the Sunday People’s article today. Why aren’t they getting these scoops directly? Do they even try?

larry_david

Did it the other day saying Ben sheaf signs. Shambolic. My fav is when they rehash a story 3 times with 3 different headlines. '4 wonder kids to look out for'

'the future of ccfc about to breakthrough'

'now is his time - the wonder kid about to shine'

And all 3 are tisdale quotes from the ccfc website saying it's good to have our under 18s training with first team

letsallsingtogether

There's absolutely no point.

You just keep moaning about conspiracy without having a clue what is being referred to.

I wouldn't say things or make statements like that if I couldn't back them up.
Nick your a fine one to talk about conspiracies.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Starting the headline with ‘Sky Blues land striker, Leeds United want Michael Rose....’ before the rest of the preview is conveniently cut off until you open the article is clickbait shithousery at it’s finest, even by the Telegraph’s standards.

for clarity, the rest of the headline reads ‘Coventry City’s best and worst transfer window scenarios’ 🙄 do they even talk to anyone at the club directly anymore? Shocking stuff. They also regurgitated the Sunday People’s article today. Why aren’t they getting these scoops directly? Do they even try?

All politics based. I doubt the club reveal much to the CT anymore (unless it's untrue) to deliberately create these kind of statements from fans. Rather give them to someone more sympathetic to their cause, like Reid. Give the CT a few bum steers and fans get the impression the paper doesn't know what it's talking about and so that impression is transferred onto other stories they run. Similarly people like Reid appear ITK and so the way they present other stories looks more valid.

The paper/online has become poor, but that's not just this one. It's pretty much all local papers. Given a story the owners want covering and get someone local to just insert some sort of local element to it. Given the struggle to sell papers/subscriptions in order to raise money they have to resort to the clickbait crap. With SM most breaking news stories are covered by other sources before they can get a reporter on scene so what's the point of news that's always behind?

shmmeee

All politics based. I doubt the club reveal much to the CT anymore (unless it's untrue) to deliberately create these kind of statements from fans. Rather give them to someone more sympathetic to their cause, like Reid. Give the CT a few bum steers and fans get the impression the paper doesn't know what it's talking about and so that impression is transferred onto other stories they run. Similarly people like Reid appear ITK and so the way they present other stories looks more valid.

The paper/online has become poor, but that's not just this one. It's pretty much all local papers. Given a story the owners want covering and get someone local to just insert some sort of local element to it. Given the struggle to sell papers/subscriptions in order to raise money they have to resort to the clickbait crap. With SM most breaking news stories are covered by other sources before they can get a reporter on scene so what's the point of news that's always behind?

I can see sports reporting going the same way politics has with some kind of centrally funded service that’s used by all news agencies (or just dies off thanks to live streaming and Twitter rumours). At that point, what is the point of local news? Classifieds gone ages ago, politics and sport gone. Nothing left but angry people posing with a bin of whatever and fluff pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread