Celtic's gradual demise. (1 Viewer)

6 Generations

Just been beaten in a Champions League qualifier by a part time team from Gibraltar.

This has to be the lowest point in their history.

Further more, once Lincoln Red Imps had scored, I emptied my last Betway balance of £10 on Celtic turning it around.

Saint Brendan Rodgers must do better.

matesx

Embarrassed.

That team is shite. If BR didn't know it he sure does now.

Total clear out.

rob9872

And there's a thread about terrorists on the coventry part of the forum why exactly???

pipkin73

Loving it. My family are all from Gibraltar and i got loads of stick during the European qualifiers.
Time to give it back lol. Come on the Imps

CJ_covblaze

One of the funniest things I've ever seen. Couldn't happen to a more deserving club. :D

Pipehitterz

i know my history.

Your comment suggested anyone who supports Celtic is terrorist lover and paedo.

I doubt very much you'd say that to my face.
Where did I say you were?
Celtic history is Celtic history , you know it as well as the next man
That is the only thing I mentioned

You sound a Little, how do they say , defensive.

Otis

Bit surprised at you joining in with the bigoted moron Otis, although I suspect that you were mocking his clear lack of education to match his ignorance
I find it is all straightforward when you think about it.

Scots are mean, French people smell, all Celtic fans are peado's, all Rangers fans are protestant, Scousers are all benefit cheats, women can't drive and black people don't eat crisps.

Otis

Scots are mean, French people smell, all Celtic fans are peado's, all Rangers fans are protestant, Scousers are all benefit cheats, women can't drive and black people don't eat crisps.
Oh and Russians don't smile.

Pipehitterz

Bit surprised at you joining in with the bigoted moron Otis, although I suspect that you were mocking his clear lack of education to match his ignorance
Not at all.
I don't take my self as serious , he corrected me so I liked it.
Sorry if you find a coventry City Fans forum so serious that we all have to take sides and suggest i'll get battered (sic) if I talk to someone's face

matesx

Where did I say you were?
Celtic history is Celtic history , you know it as well as the next man
That is the only thing I mentioned

You sound a Little, how do they say , defensive.

ah the old "defensive" insinuation, that perhaps by definition i may be a Paedo because i support Celtic.

I left Glasgow to get away from bigots like you.

Monners

All Asians own corner shops (and are smelly, all chinese run laundries, all mexicans are lazy, Italians are cowards etc... It's much more fun now that I have taken my brain out!

Monners

ah the old "defensive" insinuation, that perhaps by definition i may be a Paedo because i support Celtic.

I left Glasgow to get away from bigots like you.
So did my mother in 1958 - had a much happier time in Coventry - luckily she never met this half wit and his no doubt equally half witted parents (that's if he knows who they are of course)

matesx

Unlike your Fans singing about the ira ?
Glass houses etc etc

i don't condone those idiots (a very small minority these days)....again you are throwing everyone into one category.

Those songs have long gone from Celtic Park and only the pissed up moronic element of the away support still do.

Otis

All Asians own corner shops (and are smelly, all chinese run laundries, all mexicans are lazy, Italians are cowards etc... It's much more fun now that I have taken my brain out!
If you stereotype people it makes life a lot more simple I find.

Pipehitterz

So did my mother in 1958 - had a much happier time in Coventry - luckily she never met this half wit and his no doubt equally half witted parents (that's if he knows who they are of course)
Ah the old talk about my parents trick.

Now that is a disgusting thing to talk about.
Add that to the old ira singers that has now been admitted too, and it makes for a pretty accurate description of Celtic in my original post .
Vile vile vile Club

matesx

Just saddens me the deep rooted blind hate people still carry for "the other side", what do you get out of it?

Not just football either.

Chill out ffs.

Laters

Users who are viewing this thread