Celtic Are They A Huge Club ? (1 Viewer)

tigersb

Yes. All the players were from Glasgow.
Not quite true
They were all born within a 30 mile radius
Bobby Lennox was born on the Ayrshire coast

pastythegreat

All but one of the 15 man squad were born within 10 miles of the ground in Glasgow. Lennox was born just 30 miles away. Fact.
Celtic legend Bobby Lennox in home town statue honour

Bobby Lennox was born in Saltcoats in Ayrshire. Which is 33 miles from Celtic park. He's not from Glasgow.
And just throwing this out there, your Celtic legend was actually born closer to the ibrox (28miles) than he was Celtic park (33miles).

Still, not a fact that the whole squad was born in Glasgow.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Celtic legend Bobby Lennox in home town statue honour

Bobby Lennox was born in Saltcoats in Ayrshire. Which is 33 miles from Celtic park. He's not from Glasgow.
And just throwing this out there, your Celtic legend was actually born closer to the ibrox (28miles) than he was Celtic park (33miles).

Still, not a fact that the whole squad was born in Glasgow.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Your Celtic legend ? I'm not a Celtic fan ! It was a question on The Chase and my mate who knows about Celtic said it's common knowledge. I was just quoting a fact ?

Grendel

Your Celtic legend ? I'm not a Celtic fan ! It was a question on The Chase and my mate who knows about Celtic said it's common knowledge. I was just quoting a fact ?

It says Tommy gemmill was born in Motherwell which is a town in its own right

Grendel

Well this quiz was fun, anymore questions!?

I did actually go to a pub quiz years ago (probably 1989) in Manchester and it ended in some bizarre first to answer and win with one other team - me and a bloke from the other team were nominated to do the tie break

The question was which was the last team to win the F A Cup who wore striped shirts

The answer?

bringbackrattles

I did actually go to a pub quiz years ago (probably 1989) in Manchester and it ended in some bizarre first to answer and win with one other team - me and a bloke from the other team were nominated to do the tie break

The question was which was the last team to win the F A Cup who wore striped shirts

The answer?
Cov unless it's a myth ?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

The answer?

I guess it’d depend on what they mean by stripes as I’m sure Liverpool won it 89 with Adidas stripes on the arms?

Or if they were being non pedantic Cov

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ah, Brendan Rodgers. He who played in the No 7 shirt for my local team, Newport IW, but way before I moved to the Isle of Wight!
Brendan Rogers at Newport IW FC against Aylesbury Utd FC 1994.jpg
This was against Aylesbury FC in 1994
Brendan Rogers No7.jpg
And the team sheet versus Winchester, also 1994.

Grendel

The answer was apparently Southampton

Users who are viewing this thread